2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

Hey Dope - a- mine -

As I previously stated, you are a bitter old man, who should be in anger management therapy. Your response is beyond spiteful and childish.
No point in having any mature discussions with someone as intellectually challenged and unstable as you!
Now your showing your true colors and ignorance......
How dare you attack the integrity of one of America's finest who gave all they had for this country and unfortunately for ingrates like you to spew manuer. Go away.

I have got to ask you, have you? I've hit a nerve with you and your nitwit buddy, haven't I? It sounds to me that the only thing you have ever done is play video games. And I want to know your military service and the education of you and your buddy too.. I also want to know if you're married have kids, your name and address. I want to ask what is your yearly income and if you are married what is your wife's maiden name.Your question goes back to the days of John Brideweiser when people like you were defending him when he couldn't even beat Massillon when he had better teams than them. It was usually asked by queers (most worked in the Canton media and the old ladies.) I'll respect your answer even if you are queer or an old lady. Then I shall answer your question.
Dopamine - this is embarrassing for you to make these presumptuous comments. I approached a conversation with a respectful question and followed it with a respectful explanation for my asking. I have never defended any coaches anywhere but could tell by reading your comments that you knew more about the actual people over a grand amount of time. IT would be wrong to assume your service was spent peeling potatoes - therefore the assumptions you make on me is quite off the mark and makes you look bad.
Done with the conversation - your old, crotchety, and from the sounds of it bitter. I have no idea who my buddy is your are referring to - hope you feel better soon.

been going to McK games since 1979 - you are no more of a fan than I am. You can clock it how you like. You internet old men tough guys get your blood pressure all crazy and think you can determine how it is.

Nice try with your generalization of someone you wouldn't know if I knocked on your door.
Good luck with the short time you have left.

This is me laughing at you not making any sense.

I have and will continue to root for the Bulldogs, while you will continue to be a bitter old man pounding on a key board.
Good luck to the team tonight as I understand it many fellas are injured, just like last week, which could very well have compromised the run defense. But I don't expect you old chest thumpers to understand that. Now go outside and make sure no kids walk on your lawn.

at game
yes some players that are starters were on sideline. Some have been very big contributors this year - hope they are back for next week.

can't believe how long it takes some people to do math. LOL

You didn't come here to talk about McKinley football, you came here to degrade McKinley football.
Yeah I watched 2 games yesterday McKinley Glenoak and Masillon vs St. Ignatius. One was a good high school game. Very good defensive play, The other was a yawn show between a bad and a worse team. Typical Fed game. A real yawner. What's the matter, Ma Kettle, the truth hurt? The difference between you and me, I have eyes in my head and you don't, Ma Kettle..

This is me laughing at you not making any sense.

I have and will continue to root for the Bulldogs, while you will continue to be a bitter old man pounding on a key board.
Good luck to the team tonight as I understand it many fellas are injured, just like last week, which could very well have compromised the run defense. But I don't expect you old chest thumpers to understand that. Now go outside and make sure no kids walk on your lawn.
This is me calling you an and latent homosexual You're an old man or a liar if you say you've been following McKinley football since 1979. That would make you somewhere in your mid '50s. So you must know all about chasing kids off your lawn. I've chased better than you off here, Johnny come lately.

Hey Dope - a- mine -

As I previously stated, you are a bitter old man, who should be in anger management therapy. Your response is beyond spiteful and childish.
No point in having any mature discussions with someone as intellectually challenged and unstable as you!
You're male lover "bootleg" has shared many of of your opinons - verbatim. Is that what you talk about after pounding the sheets with him?

42-0 or 49-0

McKinley's defense stinks and Massillon's defense is awesome. McKinley might score once.

Massillon will run the ball at will.They will also pass the ball on the bulldogs.

I hate to say this,It pains me to say this but this is how I feel.

42-0 or 49-0

McKinley's defense stinks and Massillon's defense is awesome. McKinley might score once.

Massillon will run the ball at will.They will also pass the ball on the bulldogs.

I hate to say this,It pains me to say this but this is how I feel.
I doubt that... McKinley may not show up for other games on their schedule but they will show up for the Tigers. I'm hoping the Tiger D holds and we secure the win!

Very sad where we are McK fans,can't keep a McK/Mass thread open and not anything good from our side on this one.

Leaked playoff bracket - not a bad seeding for the pups!! Win this week and build that momentum into playoffs!!

Remember Percy Snow.He went both ways and was very good as a RB and LB.

I'm sure Mani Powell 6'2" 225lbs could go both ways and be very good as a RB too.

Remember Percy Snow.He went both ways and was very good as a RB and LB.

I'm sure Mani Powell 6'2" 225lbs could go both ways and be very good as a RB too.
He ran two or thee times inside the five yard line against Perry got stop inside the one...BAM!

Any updates on the players that didn't play last week,one more practice till kickoff...no more inside info I guess.

Given the pre-season hype in Massillon that this team might be the Tigers' best since 1970, a Canton McKinley victory would be more than a shock! It might induce a Congressional investigation! :) I'll be rooting for the Bulldogs!! Unfortunately, I just can't envision McK pulling off the upset this year. Hope I am wrong!

What are you guys Timken now? Never thought I'd see the day McKinley beating Massillon would shock the world but here we are.

Hope both teams come out of it healthy first most - and the Victory Bell remains where it usually stays. :)

I got 17-14.

The point being that this 2020 Tigers team is exceptional, and McKinley has a few very key players, on offense and defense, injured and very questionable to be cleared to play on Saturday. Also, most Bulldog fans know that this McKinley defense is very easy to score on. Massillon has too many offensive weapons. Is it possible that Bulldogs can upset this Tigers team? Yes, it is. Just not very likely.

I think the Tigers will shock the world! Big time D1 program with the large enrollment and THREE state championships, I think the little D2 paper Tigers are going to pull it off! 23-14