2000 mules

No point in sitting on our hands.
And what is it going to get you, nothing that's what. The people who dislike Trump are not going to change their minds no matter how often you scream the election was stolen it don't matter, the 2020 election is not going to change. Be a man and accept it and move on.

And what is it going to get you, nothing that's what. The people who dislike Trump are not going to change their minds no matter how often you scream the election was stolen it don't matter, the 2020 election is not going to change. Be a man and accept it and move on.
you know what needs to be done, is that they can't allow this to happen again, i know you don't have a problem with what happened in 20, but would you like for it to happen in 24?

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Start hanging some people. Treason is Treason
I'll accept firing squads.

I can't fix stupid. Enjoy your conspiracies and check back when JFK Jr takes over the oval office. #Q

I can't fix stupid. Enjoy your conspiracies and check back when JFK Jr takes over the oval office. #Q

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

FB_IMG_1652119468451.jpg

You can watch this for free online. It's not surprising that the regular Lefties are downplaying it as just another Conspiracy Theory. I'm curious if Happier, BlueJayFan etc. have taken the time to view the film? I'm guessing no because as I've stated before "You can't handle the truth!"

Drop boxes for voting and mass mailing of ballots needs to be stopped. We will never have another election that can be trusted as long as they continue with Drop Boxes and mass ballot mailings.

It's pretty sad that the Left is not willing to admit there are some serious inconsistencies in the 2020 election and instead of really getting to the truth they laugh and run to their basement and shelter themselves from reality.

You can watch this for free online. It's not surprising that the regular Lefties are downplaying it as just another Conspiracy Theory. I'm curious if Happier, BlueJayFan etc. have taken the time to view the film? I'm guessing no because as I've stated before "You can't handle the truth!"

Drop boxes for voting and mass mailing of ballots needs to be stopped. We will never have another election that can be trusted as long as they continue with Drop Boxes and mass ballot mailings.

It's pretty sad that the Left is not willing to admit there are some serious inconsistencies in the 2020 election and instead of really getting to the truth they laugh and run to their basement and shelter themselves from reality.
They are going to be releasing every bit of data and video they have soon. It has got to be addressed and changed. Make voting easy to vote, but nearly impossible to cheat.

Why would they admit to cheating? They set this up so they can cheat. The left will never admit to wrong doing.

Ronald Reagan was hated by the so-called establishment. Called a war monger by the left, GOP did not support his 76 run against Ford, yet he always took the high road never got in the mud other than too take an occasional jab at the left. To have class and dignity is something to admire not to trash.

Ronald Reagan was hated by the so-called establishment. Called a war monger by the left, GOP did not support his 76 run against Ford, yet he always took the high road never got in the mud other than too take an occasional jab at the left. To have class and dignity is something to admire not to trash.
I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with your comment. But you also have to take into account philosophical differences between the parties right now and unfortunately they are so far left and right it's difficult to find middle ground. But the path the Left is taking us down will destroy this country. So I'm willing to put up with some mean tweets and a boorish personality if the person in charge is going to actually make an attempt to make this country stronger and appear more like what our forefathers intended.

Most of us who ended up supporting Trump will admit he has serious personal interaction flaws. And he did not get done somethings he wanted to get done while in for four years but he had this country headed in the right direction. The Democrats keep making poor financial decisions that are ruining the middle class and keeping our Southern Border open is going to ultimately destroy this nation. If the flow of illegal immigrants continues at the current pace for the rest of Biden's term then 20% of the US population will consist of Illegal Immigrants. That's a recipe for complete downfall and disaster.

By the way, we are not against LEGAL IMMIGRATION, it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION we are against. Huge difference.