2000 mules

728CF7B5-70D6-4244-8CBD-1D02521B90EF.jpeg

Did anyone go watch the documentary? Was it more than someone trying to say there was cheating did they show evidence to prove it happened?

I have not seen it, thinking about buying DVD though as showings are over. I hope the proceeds go toward combating voter fraud.

I had already guessed the response to this documentary and in most cases you did not even need to see it to know what the response would be. Left _ no proof of wrong doing. Right - see we told you there was cheating. In many of states there were rules to whose ballots you were allowed to deposit in the drop boxes. Watching people stand there pushing ballot after ballot in to the box showed rules were not obeyed or enforced. Cheating happened that we can be sure of from this research that is a fact. How much can be debated. Did it change the results can also be debated. This I know there were too many situations where cheating could be done and was. Elections need to be done so I now my vote counts and is not canceled out by some fraud vote.

I had already guessed the response to this documentary and in most cases you did not even need to see it to know what the response would be. Left _ no proof of wrong doing. Right - see we told you there was cheating. In many of states there were rules to whose ballots you were allowed to deposit in the drop boxes. Watching people stand there pushing ballot after ballot in to the box showed rules were not obeyed or enforced. Cheating happened that we can be sure of from this research that is a fact. How much can be debated. Did it change the results can also be debated. This I know there were too many situations where cheating could be done and was. Elections need to be done so I now my vote counts and is not canceled out by some fraud vote.
Simple analysis would lead you to believe the chances of Biden winning was next to nil. PERIOD! Combine all the drips of information and it's confirmed for me.

There is usually two sides to every story. What is the real truth? How do we find out?
then why do they have Videos of Hundreds of Individual depositing - Multiple Ballots ?

Last I heard, it's a Felony to Possess more 2 Ballots !!

True the Vote is not a Joke !

then why do they have Videos of Hundreds of Individual depositing - Multiple Ballots ?

Last I heard, it's a Felony to Possess more 2 Ballots !!

True the Vote is not a Joke !
Time will tell, hopefully. If there is actual proof, I hope it comes out.

Actual video proof not good enough for you? The water main break....errrrrr. overflowing urinal was an accident, right?
What has been proven? All the Trump claims are bombing out. If there is wrong doing I want to see it.

1960 election was stolen from Nixon, did he bitch and fight it? No because he put country ahead of his own personal ego, Nixon may have been guilty of the Watergate cover up, but at least he was a patriot unlike " the chosen one ".