1/6 Hearing = Lies, Lies and more Lies

Facts don’t matter if 35 percent of the country has been brainwashed not to trust any facts at all from any institution so would be authoritarians can secure power more easily . ( even who won an election ) Finding a stupid article in the” Western Journal and it’s kind is more trustworthy and confirming to them than any fact from institutions they have been told to always distrust . Ron DeSantis is going to be a hero to many because he’s been smart enough to sew this distrust very carefully and relentlessly .

Funny thing is these people claim the majority are sheep even if the truth is they are the marks for would be far right wing authoritarians
I will give you the western journal is no Twitter. You got us there.

Your demand that in order to "prove" their innocence these people must participate in a partisan witch hunt conducted by a kangaroo court tells us a lot about your lack of character. True character demands that the 1/6 committee be called out for it's bias and failure to conduct an evenhanded investigation of the events surrounding 1/6.
They don’t have to prove anything but to not just tell the commuter what happens Ed or their file in it . They are ignoring subpoenas because they have clearly dove wrong and they think it would hurt tge
Politically to tell the truth . It’s not a courtroom . It’s certainly not a kangaroo court as it’s been Republicans testifying .

Yes you think MSM always lies and has no facts as you people cite the Western Journal the Gateway Pundit et al as beacons of truth . Again were people seeking future pardons if they were to participate in trying to keep Trump in
Power ? Why are people like Gymmy @ I have nothing to hide “. Hiding from simply discussing what really happened in the weeks before Jan 6th ? (. Duh. They were part of it of course ) If you can’t just own and hold accountable the the guy you voted for twice and would do so again concerning this with Republicans testifying to the facts of this attempt to steal an election they lost ? When ? What would have to happen ? This is unprecedented corruption . There has not we been this attempt made by any losing Presidential incumbent . He has convinced otherwise smart well adjusted adults he won the election and he has done nothing wrong .

Conspiracy theory’s are easier to fall back on as your choice of what’s real . Must be getting something from living on that planet but I haven’t figured out what . May be you can explain it ?

So you feel that Hutchinson's testimony is not based mostly on heresay, and has already been contradicted by people who were actually at the events she described?
Or the people contradicting ( lying ) have stronger political reasons to lie (. Political futures. Scared of Trump , keeping their jobs etc? ). There has been and will be more evidenced introduced to show Trump and his “ men “ reaching out to dove witnesses here Including Mark Meadows exevtufive assistant . Who has a bigger motive to lie? Or hide from testifying ?

Or the people contradicting ( lying ) have stronger political reasons to lie (. Political futures. Scared of Trump , keeping their jobs etc? ). There has been and will be more evidenced introduced to show Trump and his “ men “ reaching out to dove witnesses here Including Mark Meadows exevtufive assistant . Who has a bigger motive to lie? Or hide from testifying ?
I would say it's pretty clear she has more to gain from lying than members of the Secret Service.

Although, when this is over, she will have zero credibility.

She must think she is still in High School, where lies and rumors become the Truth.

They don’t have to prove anything but to not just tell the commuter what happens Ed or their file in it . They are ignoring subpoenas because they have clearly dove wrong and they think it would hurt tge
Politically to tell the truth . It’s not a courtroom . It’s certainly not a kangaroo court as it’s been Republicans testifying .

Yes you think MSM always lies and has no facts as you people cite the Western Journal the Gateway Pundit et al as beacons of truth . Again were people seeking future pardons if they were to participate in trying to keep Trump in
Power ? Why are people like Gymmy @ I have nothing to hide “. Hiding from simply discussing what really happened in the weeks before Jan 6th ? (. Duh. They were part of it of course ) If you can’t just own and hold accountable the the guy you voted for twice and would do so again concerning this with Republicans testifying to the facts of this attempt to steal an election they lost ? When ? What would have to happen ? This is unprecedented corruption . There has not we been this attempt made by any losing Presidential incumbent . He has convinced otherwise smart well adjusted adults he won the election and he has done nothing wrong .

Conspiracy theory’s are easier to fall back on as your choice of what’s real . Must be getting something from living on that planet but I haven’t figured out what . May be you can explain it ?
Who is Ed?

And do you want to take another crack at this one or do you feel it's your best work?

Donald Trump Vs GIF by Creative Courage

Is there an App available that can decode this?

I would say it's pretty clear she has more to gain from lying than members of the Secret Service.

Although, when this is over, she will have zero credibility.

She must think she is still in High School, where lies and rumors become the Truth.
Of course you won't believe anything that makes your King look bad, even if it is 100% fact. That's what a cult does. Congrats.

Is that all you got? I call you out about your Jan. 6 crying fit and all you can do is talk about my lovely vacation. You are clearly jealous. You hate to see it.
I'm not crying at all, actually laughing mightily at your living on Yappi during vacation and of course me wandering around your empty melon.

Can you explain how a cross examination would occur in a congressional oversight investigation? You can claim the hearing are partisan and the committee lacks a republican presence but oversight committees investigate they don't have anyone on trial.
Cross examinations didn't happen in Nazi or Soviet trials, either, or in modern Communist China.

Cross examinations didn't happen in Nazi or Soviet trials, either, or in modern Communist China.

Exactly....

Source: Jan. 6 Panel Hasn’t Sought Rebuttal to Hutchinson Testimony​

The House select committee overseeing the hearings for the Jan. 6, 2021 unrest at the Capitol has yet to contact the U.S. Secret Service about challenging Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony from Tuesday — even though USSS officials have publicly volunteered to speak with the committee, as a means of presumably rebutting Hutchinson’s claims against former President Donald Trump, according to James Rosen, Newsmax’s chief White House correspondent.

Citing a sourced report from Rosen, the Secret Service agents who were present with then-President Trump on Jan. 6, 2021 in the presidential motorcade vehicle, dubbed “The Beast,” are “ready and “eager” to speak with the House panel.

However, as of Wednesday afternoon, no representative from the House’s Jan. 6 panel has contacted the Secret Service about scheduling additional testimony.

Can you explain how a cross examination would occur in a congressional oversight investigation? You can claim the hearing are partisan and the committee lacks a republican presence but oversight committees investigate they don't have anyone on trial.

You do understand cross examinations occur in congressional oversight investigations?

Maybe not though. It's possible you believe this one-sided sham is business as usual.

That's sad if true.

You do understand cross examinations occur in congressional oversight investigations?

Maybe not though. It's possible you believe this one-sided sham is business as usual.

That's sad if true.
You do understand what cross examination is don't you? I am beginning to wonder

Absolutely. Do you?

It isn't evident from your fierce clinging to stupidity.
"Fierce clinging to stupidity"

Cross examination occurs in a criminal/civil trial. An oversight committee just has members of congress who have time to ask questions in a fact finding mission. You may not like the questions but no cross examination occurs.

But yeah facts normally don't stop you so hold on tight

Try more Republicans should be on the committee to ask questions more favorable to your hero. Is that the cross examination (lol) you are looking for smart guy?