1/6 Hearing = Lies, Lies and more Lies

Good Lord....Western Journal?

Facts not in dispute-
- Trump knew people had weapons and posed a threat (Secret Service Agrees)
- Trump wanted to remove the MAGS to get a bigger crowd size (typical trump)
- Trump fomented violence and encouraged it while sitting back and doing nothing.
- Trump wanted to go to capitol with protesters (he even tweeted this himself
- There is no evidence of any lies. This is obvious and everyone knows what trump was doing.

Meadows executive assistant who was in many rooms where plotting took place ( the type of plotting that had men asking for potential pardons . I know I know innocent people try to secure pardons all the time ) is lying why ? What is she gaining by lying under oath ?

Tfe source is a joke and that article was a bigger one (. TDS ? It read like it came from a run of the mill RWEC

Facts not in dispute-
- Trump fomented violence and encouraged it while sitting back and doing nothing.
- There is no evidence of any lies. This is obvious and everyone knows what trump was doing.
Facts don’t matter if 35 percent of the country has been brainwashed not to trust any facts at all from any institution so would be authoritarians can secure power more easily . ( even who won an election ) Finding a stupid article in the” Western Journal and it’s kind is more trustworthy and confirming to them than any fact from institutions they have been told to always distrust . Ron DeSantis is going to be a hero to many because he’s been smart enough to sew this distrust very carefully and relentlessly .

Funny thing is these people claim the majority are sheep even if the truth is they are the marks for would be far right wing authoritarians

Imagine If We Could Cross-Examine Witnesses in Their Show Trial​

Secret Service Agents: Yeah, the Trump Story by a J6 Witness of Lunging at the Wheel is

trump aide blasey ford jussie smollett

Meadows executive assistant who was in many rooms where plotting took place ( the type of plotting that had men asking for potential pardons . I know I know innocent people try to secure pardons all the time ) is lying why ? What is she gaining by lying under oath ?

Tfe source is a joke and that article was a bigger one (. TDS ? It read like it came from a run of the mill RWEC
Plotting ?

She gains the committee not coming after her. She gains not being smeared as a white nationalist terrorist insurrectionist if she hopes for a future in politics.

It's called CYA.

How are most of Trumps most loyal servants covering their arse ? By hiding and not testifying to their total innocence ? What is she covering herself for or from ? Was the executive assistant the one plotting to stay in power ? You do realize that the people you hear in these hearings are Republicans right ? Including this woman who worked for the pathetic feckless lap dog Meadows ?

People covering their asss. See I played along!

Liz Chaney...who hates Trump as much as any Democrat.
Definitely fair and impartial.

Facts not in dispute-
And on the other side of the city, what were the democrats listening too?

Facts not in dispute-
You forgot Pelosi repeatedly denying National Guard presence on your list.

I mean, with this horrific event on the horizon, why would she do that?

How are most of Trumps most loyal servants covering their arse ? By hiding and not testifying to their total innocence ? What is she covering herself for or from ? Was the executive assistant the one plotting to stay in power ? You do realize that the people you hear in these hearings are Republicans right ? Including this woman who worked for the pathetic feckless lap dog Meadows ?
Your demand that in order to "prove" their innocence these people must participate in a partisan witch hunt conducted by a kangaroo court tells us a lot about your lack of character. True character demands that the 1/6 committee be called out for it's bias and failure to conduct an evenhanded investigation of the events surrounding 1/6.

I always laugh at the people who criticize why people invoke the 5th amendment.

- Those people also have issues with the 1st (unless they agree with the speech or religion being used), 2nd, and 10th....
- Those people also assume that people (actually ones they don't agree with or don't like) need to prove their innocence in stead of the accusers needing to prove the accused's guilt.

It's on full display in this "hearing" and this thread.

Empanel a grand jury, bring charges and put your "evidence" out there for everyone to see and for the accused's legal counsel to challenge. If after all that, a jury finds the accused guilty, then I'll be right with you sending the guilty away.

Until then, all you are is the Gabby Gossip on the street.

Your demand that in order to "prove" their innocence these people must participate in a partisan witch hunt conducted by a kangaroo court tells us a lot about your lack of character. True character demands that the 1/6 committee be called out for it's bias and failure to conduct an evenhanded investigation of the events surrounding 1/6.
To be fair, his style of justice leans more towards a Soviet and Commie Chinese type of thing.

Facts not in dispute-
"all those weapons"...and the only person shot is an unarmed white woman by a black cop. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read from the most objective sources.
You would think the people who cried none stop about “fake news“ would follow news that were fairly objective … but no … they are not upset about it being fake news … they are only upsets that it is fake news that goes against them … perfectly happy with fake news that they agree with … just more hypocrites

I always laugh at the people who criticize why people invoke the 5th amendment.

- Those people also have issues with the 1st (unless they agree with the speech or religion being used), 2nd, and 10th....
- Those people also assume that people (actually ones they don't agree with or don't like) need to prove their innocence in stead of the accusers needing to prove the accused's guilt.

It's on full display in this "hearing" and this thread.

Empanel a grand jury, bring charges and put your "evidence" out there for everyone to see and for the accused's legal counsel to challenge. If after all that, a jury finds the accused guilty, then I'll be right with you sending the guilty away.

Until then, all you are is the Gabby Gossip on the street.
I always laugh at people who support those that take the 5th amendment … then cry that their side is not being heard!

I always laugh at people who support those that take the 5th amendment … then cry that their side is not being heard!

Good, so you agree that this is one sided...

I'm saying bring charges. Then, all sides can be heard and their facts can be challenged. If it's so certain that he's guilty, it should be a slam dunk.

Then again, I suspect the fact that all the prior slam dunks that haven't materialized are the reason why it hasn't happened.

Why are all those who are trumpeting (not trying to be clever) the danger to "our democracy"..... so afraid of letting the process as set forth in that "democracy" take place?

This committee has no interest in truth, only smearing Trump, those who worked for him , and his supporters.

Do you think they'd be having live made for TV hearings if they didn't know or approve of the answers ahead of time?

Why lend this partisan biased propaganda any credibility by appearing before it?

It is obvious that the Yappi Trumpers are very nervous about the Jan. 6 committee and their findings. Constant posts and crying prove that they are concerned for their King. If they truly felt that this was just a "kangaroo court" they would not be worried and they would not post. You hate to see it. Good times.

You would think the people who cried none stop about “fake news“ would follow news that were fairly objective … but no … they are not upset about it being fake news … they are only upsets that it is fake news that goes against them … perfectly happy with fake news that they agree with … just more hypocrites
So you feel that Hutchinson's testimony is not based mostly on heresay, and has already been contradicted by people who were actually at the events she described?

It is obvious that the Yappi Trumpers are very nervous about the Jan. 6 committee and their findings. Constant posts and crying prove that they are concerned for their King. If they truly felt that this was just a "kangaroo court" they would not be worried and they would not post. You hate to see it. Good times.
Really what we hate to see is a guy on vacation spending it on Yappi.....LMAO