0-3 and Crickets

I have never lost an argument to you DUD X. I challenged you to the elder win/loss record. I challenged you to elder to south rd vs elder to reading proximity.

AGREE! PROVIDE ME PROOF ON MY CHALLENGE ABOVE Elder to South being further than Elder reading. Then take my challenge on win/loss record.
You scared?

Yup. I am super scared

What is it that you want me to 'challenge' you on? Ill take Elder and 30, you can have LaSalle. Done

First of all, last year was last year. The team you played and claimed was a great team(state champs), etc, etc just got blasted last week by St Joseph. Maryland football is not strong. McDonut beat the #3156 ranked team( you guys love rankings) 28-0. I know you purple people want to act like a team is great just because they travel from out of state, but MCDonut is terrible this year. Last year, they won state in a mediocre football state.

Loveland won the state. Where you been dude? Do you want to act like d2 doesn't matter? Wait until you face a league opponent (d2-lasalle). I'll take lasalle by 30. Or, do you want to act like winton woods, another d2 on your schedule is a light weight? I'll take WW by 9.

Take some of your own advice, last year was last year. Loveland is not the same team this year and will not win their region this year.

Bottom line is they beat elder who is extremely overrated.
OH came out tight and nervous against elder.

If anyone came out tight and nervous in that game it was Elder. They were starting a completely new secondary, 3 new guys on the OL, 3 new guys on the DL, etc. OH was playing with house money, home crowd, no expectations, etc. Elder was playing with everything to lose.

Side note, why are we still talking about this game? It's week 4, time to move on.

I know woulda, coulda, shoulda, but OH should be 1-2 with a win over the defending state champs with ham and princeton coming in. I think Elder is very overrated. 2-1 with a bad loss to the maryland team. Elder will lose to moe, lasalle, and X. Elder will end up 5-5. OH has a shot at 6-4 or 7-3 and potential playoffs.

Elder will finish 7-3 or 6-4, OH is staring down 2-8 or worse. Sad but true. That Maryland team was pretty good, big and fast. From what i've read Elder had chances to win, but shot themselves in the foot time and again.

AGREE! PROVIDE ME PROOF ON MY CHALLENGE ABOVE Elder to South being further than Elder reading. Then take my challenge on win/loss record.
You scared?

What challenge is this? And where did this argument/challenge even come from?

Elder has 2 kids on a team of 70 that are from Reading. You're off your rocker man.

Last edited:
Elder has a shot at 6-4. OH 6-4 as well.

OH has no shot at 6-4. Here is what they have left on the schedule:
Hamilton - should be a W
Sycamore - loss
Mason - loss
Fairfield - loss
Lakota East - loss
Princeton - toss up
Colerain - loss

They're playing better, but I can't see them scoring enough points to beat these teams. The defense will keep them in most of them. Best case scenario, they steal a game from Mason or FF along with wins over Hamilton and Princeton for a 3-7 finish.

OH was nervous and played tight against elder. Harrison played horrible and deserved to lose. OH was better team than Loveland. Ham win, syc- win, mason-win, fairfield- loss, lak east -win, prin-win, colerain-toss up

6-4 with colerain win

OH was nervous and played tight against elder.36-6 is not tight Harrison played horrible and deserved to lose. I guess OH deserved to win when they scored 7 points :shrug:OH was better team than Loveland.Not on that night Ham win, syc- win, mason-win, fairfield- loss, lak east -win, prin-win, colerain-toss up

6-4 with colerain win

And if you TRULY believe that they can go 6-4. You are insane.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in that you are trolling everyone in this forum, but if you are serious, you need to take that 7 figure worth of yours and donate it to charity because it can be better spent.

OH was nervous and played tight against elder. Harrison played horrible and deserved to lose. OH was better team than Loveland. Ham win, syc- win, mason-win, fairfield- loss, lak east -win, prin-win, colerain-toss up

6-4 with colerain win

Nervous against Elder eh? Elder certainly looked like they played nervous, but OH took the ball right down the field and had a chance to score on the opening drive. The bad snap may have been nerves, but didn't they take every snap out of the 'gun? The FG wasn't a bad snap or kick it was just a poor executed block which allowed the Elder defender to block the kick. OH moved the ball fine and played stout D very well. There are always nerves before the game, but Elder certainly looked like the rattled team in the first half.

Oak Hills is not beating Sycamore or Colerain (that's 5 losses). They will be at least a 2 TD dog to both East and FF (7 losses). Mason looks to be much tougher than many thought, probably at least a TD dog there. Hamilton and Princeton are their two chances to win games.

was wood wrong again? also, i heard that peyton was being scouted by several b10 schools who were in attendance on saturday night?

jtk
()

you could be correct. i just heard skinny say the scouts were there watching about 6-7 kids from elder......

jtk
()