0-3 and Crickets

springer

I am surprised that bigwood is on here telling everyone how Coach Scholz is going to take this team to the promise land after a rough(yet predictable) start.

I am surprised that bigwood is on here telling everyone how Coach Scholz is going to take this team to the promise land after a rough(yet predictable) start.

YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE A HOLE!
TAKE YOUR LOSER KID AND GO TO ELDER!
Scholz is a great coach as I've said a number of times. I am not fickle. OH let one slip away on Friday. The kids played their A**ES off! It is a credit to coach, the school, and coach scholz.

ELDER LOST TO SOME CRAP TEAM FROM MARYLAND. GO WORSHIP YOUR PURPLE YOU LOSER.

NO CRICKETS HERE MY MAN.

ELDER LOST TO SOME CRAP TEAM FROM MARYLAND.

I guess #1 in Maryland and #58 in the nation is a crap team :shrug:
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mcdonogh-eagles-(owings-mills,md)/football/home.htm

Where OH has lost to Harrison (#69 in Ohio and #1057 in USA) and Loveland (#47 in Ohio and #719 in USA)
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/harrison-wildcats-(harrison,oh)/football/home.htm
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/loveland-tigers-(loveland,oh)/football/home.htm

But I guess that isnt too bad when Oak Hills is ranked #1935 in the USA :laugh:
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/oak-hills-highlanders-(cincinnati,oh)/football/home.htm

Loveland - defending state champs of OHIO. Ohio, Texas, Florida and California have the best football. The state of Maryland is terrible in football.

First of all, last year was last year. The team you played and claimed was a great team(state champs), etc, etc just got blasted last week by St Joseph. Maryland football is not strong. McDonut beat the #3156 ranked team( you guys love rankings) 28-0. I know you purple people want to act like a team is great just because they travel from out of state, but MCDonut is terrible this year. Last year, they won state in a mediocre football state.

Loveland won the state. Where you been dude? Do you want to act like d2 doesn't matter? Wait until you face a league opponent (d2-lasalle). I'll take lasalle by 30. Or, do you want to act like winton woods, another d2 on your schedule is a light weight? I'll take WW by 9.

First of all, last year was last year. The team you played and claimed was a great team(state champs), etc, etc just got blasted last week by St Joseph. Maryland football is not strong. McDonut beat the #3156 ranked team( you guys love rankings) 28-0. I know you purple people want to act like a team is great just because they travel from out of state, but MCDonut is terrible this year. Last year, they won state in a mediocre football state.

Loveland won the state. Where you been dude? Do you want to act like d2 doesn't matter? Wait until you face a league opponent (d2-lasalle). I'll take lasalle by 30. Or, do you want to act like winton woods, another d2 on your schedule is a light weight? I'll take WW by 9.

0-3 is still 0-3, Woody....I guess that sucky "McDonut" team would beat OH by a cool 42!

Bottom line is they beat elder who is extremely overrated.
OH came out tight and nervous against elder.

Excuses, Excuses...I guess I could the same thing about Elder against Oak Hills....but won't. Elder didn't play last week and deserved to lose. It is just as simple as that. Let it go...let it go!

Do you know what the difference between a 20 point loss and a 1 point loss is? Nothing! It's 0-3 not 0-2 and a really close game.

Last edited:

:laugh: I will gladly take Elder and 30 points vs LS as well as Elder and 9 points vs WW.

Next time you should give me Elder and 30 against OH to make sure I know you are serious

Good to know that even an overrated team can get their shoes shined by OH

I love listening to you guys argue, making fun of a guys kids is just wrong man and pretty low.

Here it is from an unbiased source...

Oak Hills is not good they MIGHT beat Princeton, and SHOULD beat Hamilton. But, I wouldn't hold my breath

Elder is better than they have been the last couple years but still not back to that top level of teams

I love listening to you guys argue, making fun of a guys kids is just wrong man and pretty low.

Here it is from an unbiased source...

Oak Hills is not good they MIGHT beat Princeton, and SHOULD beat Hamilton. But, I wouldn't hold my breath

Elder is better than they have been the last couple years but still not back to that top level of teams

I know woulda, coulda, shoulda, but OH should be 1-2 with a win over the defending state champs with ham and princeton coming in. I think Elder is very overrated. 2-1 with a bad loss to the maryland team. Elder will lose to moe, lasalle, and X. Elder will end up 5-5. OH has a shot at 6-4 or 7-3 and potential playoffs.

i just spit out my beverage. hope the computer is going to be ok.

and i want OH to be a good team, i guess im just more realistic.

jtk
()

i know woulda, coulda, shoulda, but oh should be 1-2 with a win over the defending division ii state champs with ham and princeton coming in. I think elder is very overrated. 2-1 with a tough loss to the maryland team. Elder will have tough matchups against moe, lasalle, and x. Elder will end up with more wins than oh. Oh has a shot to lose all of their games this year and once again not make the playoffs.

ftfy

I'd be willing to disclose my identity to the yappi world if Elder manages to finish the season with less than 4 losses. First of all, Elder is not that good. Second of all, Moe and LaSalle outrecruited Elder this year. Elder focused exclusively on the Reading area where Moe recruited the tri-state area very well and LaSalle focused on the leaders of the world.

we all want to know.......there is noone that could have the reading comprehension issues that he has, or the OH superfan mentality that he has.......

jtk
()

take my bet then loser! Elder 4 or more losses...come on big guy. Elder is very overrated.

I don't think you understand. I have never said that Elder was the best team out there. They are just light years better than OH. Regardless of who coaches where, Elder will beat OH 95 games out of a 100.

And If I thought for one second that you would honor your bet, I would take it just to find out who you are. Oh, and BTW, since you said that you would bet your net worth which was in the 7 figures, I should clue you in on something. Killa used to also claim a 7 figure net worth.

You seem to hang on every word I say Elder loser.

Like I have said before in a thread that you probably have closed already... I enjoy arguing with you because it is nearly impossible to lose an argument with you. Your ignorance and points make me lol at how idiotic you are :laugh: It all started when you thought Elder was going to lose to OH.. Leading up to how you cannot even read my posts correctly and are arguing against a point that doesnt exist :laugh:

Sometimes I wonder how serious you really are because if you are completely serious... It is pretty sad