“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisinsane

Another spot at Penn gone from an actual woman…

This person (is that ok to use?) won the 1650 Free by 38 seconds! That is an eternity in swimming. It’s ok, this person feels validated.

One question, if person is pre surgery, do they tape package to leg? How’s that work?

This person (is that ok to use?) won the 1650 Free by 38 seconds! That is an eternity in swimming. It’s ok, this person feels validated.

One question, if person is pre surgery, do they tape package to leg? How’s that work?
Ask Slappy....

1638900633734.png

You would think the dude could have at least shaved before they took his picture.

He looks like Gronkowski in a brunette wig.

Or an entire boy's HS bball team turns trans and wins the WNBA title.

I could actually see this happen. Bunch of bros at some middle of nowhere high school go trans and dominate the WNBA. Would be highly entertaining. Would be funny watching ESPN get twisted into knots deciding if being for it or against it is good for business

I could actually see this happen. Bunch of bros at some middle of nowhere high school go trans and dominate the WNBA. Would be highly entertaining. Would be funny watching ESPN get twisted into knots deciding if being for it or against it is good for business
As the old saying goes, “They wouldn’t know whether to chit or wind their watch”.

:ROFLMAO: Good work libs.

It's really hard for me to believe someone could rise up through the ranks to division 1 college athletics an no one sees how wrong this is? Then again, it's higher education and they are so flippin liberal they probably think this is a good idea. What do you possibly say to the female who works, trains for years, then is beaten by someone who is a male, transitioning to female?

The women's world record in the 200 free is 152.98, she's a sure bet to shatter the world record. Can't help but chuckle at the Zippy Invitational.

So what is the final outcome of all of this? Every world record in every sport will be owned by a man playing dress up? What will that mean for all the 7,8 year old girls who have dreams of swimming in the Olympics, playing D1 soccer or basketball, winning the Boston marathon? It’s nuts but saying you are anti trans is akin to be a racist In the current culture.

So what is the final outcome of all of this? Every world record in every sport will be owned by a man playing dress up? What will that mean for all the 7,8 year old girls who have dreams of swimming in the Olympics, playing D1 soccer or basketball, winning the Boston marathon? It’s nuts but saying you are anti trans is akin to be a racist In the current culture.
Liberals don't care.

Sorry for those 7,8 year old girls I guess??‍♂️. Should’ve been born in the wrong body too so that they may transition and dominate.

1,650-YARD FREESTYLE 15:03.31—Katie Ledecky, Stanford, 11-18-2017.

His/Her/They/Them/It is still 56 + seconds behind that.

BTW Male NCAA record is 14:12:08

And what is the coefficient of drag for the schlong?

Factor that in, and it’s even more impressive.

The women's world record in the 200 free is 152.98, she's a sure bet to shatter the world record. Can't help but chuckle at the Zippy Invitational.
This person swam 200 yards not meters. The woman's record is 1:39.10 by Missy Franklin.

What's really tragic is that this person's times are those of an elite boys HS swimmer. If this person goes on to break records by Ledecky, Franklin etc it would really be a farce and a big middle finger to the actual girls/women who train like animals to try and legitimately compete at the highest levels.

If anyone who supports this sort of crap (ie, that Tia's a woman and it's ok) just look at the fact that this person is winning races and breaking school records from sprints to distance freestyle events. It's like Usain Bolt deciding he's going to win the 100 m dash and then the next day goes and wins the gold medal in the marathon... that just doesn't happen because the biology and the training are so different. For someone to do this means something's wrong.

Finally, only in the utterly myopic, self-absorbed, I'm the center of the universe view of the Left can a biological male say "being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport". Of course it hasn't! You're beating a bunch of women, it's not a fair competition!

FYI, I have no problem with this person continuing to swim and compete in college... but it has to be against other biological males. Swimming against biological women and breaking records that could ultimately only ever be re-broken by other biological males is wrong and reasonable people have to stand up and say so.

Anyone who celebrates this sort of thing (or attempts to minimize it by saying "it hardly ever happens" is pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.