“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greek life is under no obligation to accept anyone. If no chapters like you for ANY reason, you're SOL.

That said, Greek life in the south can be really really toxic. She's probably going to be much better off without it.
Perhaps, but she could be really useful lifting heavy furniture around the house.

Greek life is under no obligation to accept anyone. If no chapters like you for ANY reason, you're SOL.

That said, Greek life in the south can be really really toxic. She's probably going to be much better off without it.
Yeah, that is one sacred cow that the Leftists will never attack. They already dominate it and use it as an integral part of the networking dynamics they lean on. It works with their "religion".

Last edited:
Yeah, that is one sacred cow that the Leftists will never attack. They already dominate it and use it as an integral part of the networking dynamics they lean on. It works with their "religion".
Leftists dominate Greek life? As someone who was part of Greek Life in OHIO, far from it.

No. Are you Cletus or Jim Bob?
Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF

Go back for a visit
I go back twice a year to catch a home football and basketball game. Also worked for the school for a few years in the last decade, so I think I know. And the campus already had an extremely liberal reputation when I was there, and still Greek Life was a mixed bag.

I go back twice a year to catch a home football and basketball game. Also worked for the school for a few years in the last decade, so I think I know. And the campus already had an extremely liberal reputation when I was there, and still Greek Life was a mixed bag.
Sure it is.

Watch and see which frats/chapters have their "semi-talented" members made pariahs within the big corporations and government at hiring time, by ESG as they implement it, if we allow "them" to do so. Straight (R) through the end of '24, for ESG alone, over here.

You don't "see it" yet, do you ? Maybe you never will.

Sure it is.

Watch and see which frats/chapters have their "semi-talented" members made pariahs within the big corporations and government at hiring time, by ESG as they implement it, if we allow "them" to do so. Straight (R) through the end of '24, for ESG alone, over here.

You don't "see it" yet, do you ? Maybe you never will.
This would be more believable if you were making commentary on new grads altogether, and not singling out Greek life.

Greek life being leftist-dominated is quite the take.

Niece went to college this past weekend only to find her roommate identifies as a cat. The cat-girl’s mom seemed to be A ok with this which is of course where the problem lies. Quit normalizing abnormal behavior.
You need to tell your Niece to identify as a dog. Cats and Dogs can't live together.

That didn't cross my mind. I wouldn't do that.
I know Rassler. I was just pulling your chain. It is a funny topic and I am just having a little fun with it. I feel sorry for Irish Buffalo's niece. I would be out the door in a heartbeat. The last thing I would want to do is get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and step on a hairball.?

Disc Golf’s Lia Thomas Moment

For female professional disc golfers, the July 29–31 Discraft Great Lakes Open (DGLO) in Milford, Michigan represented a watershed—marking the first time in the young sport’s history that an Elite-series tournament offered women the same first-place prize money as men. “It should have been a great moment,” one of the female competitors told me once the crowds had gone home. “But then the thing ended, and the winners weren’t a male and a female. It was basically two males.”

By this, the woman was referring to male star Calvin Heimburg, who won what is formally called the “Open” division (but which, in practice, is 100 percent male); and the female-division winner, Natalie Ryan, a trans woman who’s been playing disc-golf tournaments for only three years. Despite this lack of experience, Ryan already is starting to make victory something of a habit, winning not only DGLO, but also a second Elite event in Leicester, Massachusetts this past weekend. As a result, Ryan is now ranked as one of the world’s top five female-classified disc golfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.