‘Targeted’ attacks on North Carolina power substations

That is call mostly peaceful if I am not wrong.
still love the idiot from MSNBC standing in front of the burning building reporting that it is noting more then a peaceful protest?

wonder what ever happened to those wonderful protesters that were attacking the WH, throwing crap and injuring the police , and it got so bad that they had to move the President out of the WH?

I heard the leftist claim that the “right” purposely took this station out so the local drag Queen story hour could not take place. More Jessie Smolett/Duke Volleyball stories and hoaxes. Always the “rights” fault when in fact it is the leftists.
i heard at the location a stripper pole was set up with a noose on it....

Perhaps we should see if some more facts come in before speculating. But while that would be wise, it's not as much fun.

I don't think climate activism is at the top of this list of suspects because they push electric cars and, therefore, obviously don't understand how a majority of electricity is produced. Plus they don't like high-powered rifles and wouldn't know how to load or shoot one accurately.

I saw a report where the rounds were shot precisely where they would do the most damage. That lends itself toward disgruntled employee or pissibly a customer with some knowledge.

The other possibility is teen boys with access to a rifle that decided the substation would be a good target.

All that said, it was probably an 82 year old grandmother and Sunday School teacher at the Methodist Church. Almost nothing surprises me anymore. :)

Perhaps we should see if some more facts come in before speculating. But while that would be wise, it's not as much fun.

I don't think climate activism is at the top of this list of suspects because they push electric cars and, therefore, obviously don't understand how a majority of electricity is produced. Plus they don't like high-powered rifles and wouldn't know how to load or shoot one accurately.

I saw a report where the rounds were shot precisely where they would do the most damage. That lends itself toward disgruntled employee or pissibly a customer with some knowledge.

The other possibility is teen boys with access to a rifle that decided the substation would be a good target.

All that said, it was probably an 82 year old grandmother and Sunday School teacher at the Methodist Church. Almost nothing surprises me anymore. :)
Maybe the Sheriff in charge of the investigation can speak with his friend who claims to know who committed the crimes.

They seemed to have caught the terrorists in Washington. This guy had a couple of illegal guns, as well.
1672783618921.jpeg

Is there really any doubt?

The attack at the substation in NC is more sinister. No follow-up however by the MSM. We are being tested.