Search results

1. warren1st

RIP John Caparanis, voice of the Mahoning Valley

What a great human being. He never met a stranger. He befriended everyone he came across.. God bless dear friend to you and your family.
  2. warren1st

RIP John Caparanis, voice of the Mahoning Valley

One of the finest human beings I have ever known. I know he is there sitting in heaven telling our Heavenly Father a “tip of the cap.” He loved sports and could talk for hours about our favorite subject. But, he was always fair. I remember complaing about the Massillon coach breaking off the...
  3. warren1st

2023 Massillon Football

CONGRATS to Mighty Massillon!
  4. warren1st

2023 Massillon Football

I think he stays and TigerTown wins that STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!
  5. warren1st

2023 Massillon Football

I am really impressed with Massillon after seeing the size and speed of Valdosta. They came back like true tough teams do….. GREAT GAME GUYS from an old worn out Warren Panther!!
  6. warren1st

Friday Night Updates (8/18/23)

Let’s go Warren Harding!! Win one for all of us ole Panthers and Raiders!!
  7. warren1st

WHICH head coach has the best-looking wife in Power Five football?

…and so do NO STATS. Btw, no more European trips, thank Goodness
  8. warren1st

Michigan's Next Head Coach

I’m not surprised. Just saying you’ll have a happier, more-fulfilled life if you try to emulate Jesus but only if you want to try.
  9. warren1st

The backlash over team mascots!

I am of the very strong opinion that our world, our country and our colleges are full of tradition and that includes mascots. I rooted for the Cleveland Indians many, many years and now I’m stuck with the Guardians. Trust me, Indians fan don’t and won’t feel the same. Been there and it stinks.
  10. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

Guess you prefer the ugliness of today’s times.
  11. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

Maybe you should give equal time to OSU. Hatred is a sad human emotion.
  12. warren1st

Michigan's Next Head Coach

This is what is wrong with this world. Everything would be fine if we were ALL as you call us Jesus freaks. Jesus is our Lord and SAVIOUR.
  13. warren1st

14. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

John Cooper never “got it” but his defeating Michigan in the prior Rose Bowl landed him the job.
  15. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

Finally and with vengeance. It makes it the best rivalry in sports as it was. Love it!
  16. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

Glad you guys know so much about JH. Remember, he’s 59 and I look for him to retire around age 65. Of course, I don’t know anymore than you fellas.
  17. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

I really liked and respected John Beilein. He recruited twos and threes and TAUGHT them to win. Darn NBA!
  18. warren1st

Jim Harbaugh

I think it’s the latter and JH is the one who recommended him in the first place for the job. He seems almost too placid but time will tell.
  19. warren1st

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

I didn’t know that THE OSU won the national championshi.