Search results

1. B

Who wins D4?

the hypocrisy of Berlin Hiland fans not admitted they don't win 2 Championships without a transfer move in is so pathetic on there part ..
  2. B

Kentucky's 'Sweet 16'...It Works

I think it's cool that in Kentucky you can play Varsity Basketball in 7th and 8th grade ...
  3. B

Who wins D2?

Final score ??
  4. B

Who wins D4?

not anywhere close to a Stasburg fan.. just stating the facts .. showing how many hypocrites are out there..
  5. B

Who wins D4?

not a Stasburg fan.. just stating the facts
  6. B

Who wins D4?

Hiland won back to back in 2011 and 2012 with a move in all-Ohio transfer player from Stasburg.. they don't smell either title without him.... Hiland recruited to win 2 titles... nothing different than what you Richmond Heights haters are preaching..
  7. B

Division II Final 4

Lutheran West was the #1 overall seed and choose to go to BG ... just like they choose BG last year...
  8. B

Saturday Updates 3/16 (23-24 Season)

he is also my sister's 3rd cousin on my half brother's aunts cousin 2 times removed
  9. B

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

I was bummed .. as a fan of good basketball matchups I had planned on making the 1.5 hour drive to BG ... but not for a 7pm game .. driving at night I'm not a fan ..
  10. B

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

Moved the game to 7pm.. OG girls playing at 2pm
  11. B

Greater Cleveland Conference

What schools and years are the other 4 to advance this far ??.. I do recall Medina making the State Final Four in 1983 ..
  12. B

Coaching Changes

It's the school President not Principal that is on administration leave for the incident in the Nashville bars.. Kremer the basketball coach is the Principal and not the one on leave
  13. B

Dover 2023-2024

what does Dover have returning for next year as we expand to 6 divisions ??
  14. B

Tuesday, March 5 Final Scores

OHSAA has Open Door winning 44 -41
  15. B

Friday, February 9 Final Scores

how many for Elwer ??
  16. B

Lorain County League considering expanding

and the only reason Elyria Catholic is even still open is half there enrollment are ED Choice kids . It is not even a true Catholic HS anymore as the curriculum has been made way way less difficult
  17. B

Elyria Catholic getting in would only benefit them and not one of the other schools ... highly doubt they will be accepted...
  18. B

I think Vermilion also applied...
  19. B

Tuesday, January 23 Final Scores

That kid can challenge the all time Ohio scoring record at his pace ...
  20. B

you are correct ... going back to the 70s both Lorain Catholic and Elyria Catholic have not been favorites of being let into any league with Lorain County schools ...