2. U

Freestyle state duals

?
  3. U

Massillon Perry Open mats?

Yes, they have.
  4. U

2024-25 team

Is this some sort of joke? I don't take disrespect lightly.
  5. U

2024-25 team

I believe he’s up to 110. Hs 106 is often the weakest weight due to the majority being underclassmen. I can see a state placing finish out of him.
  6. U

2024-25 team

Then who would?? I’d love to see who you think will.
  7. U

2024-25 team

I don't think losing Dulcie or Curtis will make that much of an impact, due to the addition of Sanderfer and the way the weights will align. Losing Fockler will hurt, however, Millin will excell at HWT and could be a contender for a State title.
  8. U

2024-25 team

First of all I have no relation to Plotts, I have close relation with the Horak’s. Yes, he’s going 38 for the freestyle state duals and I expect big noise from him at his true weight class this weekend.
  9. U

2024-25 team

A sleeper for MP is Seth Cavazos. He made the blood rounds at state two times in JH. He had a back injury this season, but the word is that Cavazos is the best JV wrestler at MP from 120-132 this past season.
  10. U

2024-25 team

Plotts will major/tech Riordan, Veno, or Montgomery if they choose to wrestle off. Plotts had a bad post season, yes, but he was weighing 143 wrestling 144. I expect a top 4 finish at state next season for him.
  11. U

2024-25 team

106: Sam Adams 113: Lincoln Rohr 120: Liston Seibert 126: Emeric McBurney 132: Mason Rohr 138: Cameron Plotts 144: Joseph Sanderfer 150: Brennan Warwick 157: Marshall Geckler 165: Landen Johnson 175: Caige Horak 190: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff 215: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff HWT: Mike Millin
  12. U

2024-25 team

Nope never went to Ed’s this school year.
  13. U

2024-25 team

He has only attended Desales and now I recieved confirmation he is attending MP.
  14. U

2024-25 team

Rumors have been going around that Joseph Sanderfer has transferred and is attending Mass Perry. If this is the case, what are the odds of MP taking out Eds?
  15. U

ohio schoolboy fs team

Are they doing a 16u team with it being out in Utah this year?
  16. U

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

The most recent match was 7-6 that had a late controversial out of bounds call that would’ve won Johnson the match. Are we forgetting Johnson beat the number 2 Rizzo??
  17. U

State Title Talk

I disagree. Joy will tech O’Brien and major Wilson. Only reason Aquila’s scores are so low is because the freshman makes no offensive attempts and simply wrestles for a low score.
  18. U

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Whys everyone hating on Borofan? I appreciate all his work… He can’t predict every match people!
  19. U

North Canton Hoover District - D1

Noticing Cooper Mckinney from Massillon Jackson is at 165. Do we think he will make it to state?
  20. U

Offseason wrestling opportunities

Gladiator Wrestling club at Massillon Perry high school.