Search results

1. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

If Julio Gulling returned as the Head Football Coach of the Tuslaw Mustangs @playoffs would have jumped off the top of William E. Kurtz Stadium (now known as BellStores Field). Look into those eyes and you have a lifetime of football knowledge. Expertise on the vaunted 2-8 season.
  2. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Raylan prefers to hang out in Rittman.
  3. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

If he was still promoting propaganda for the Canton Suppository Todd Porter would hail this as the greatest Friday night out in the history of Friday Night Outs. In case you don't know my reference......Todd has a blog proclaiming downtown Canton as the center of Western Civilization...
  4. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

This guy is legend: Note: some funky bumper music plays towards the end of this video. The Tuslaw Generals basketball team should use that funky music during pregame.
  5. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Wow Chagrin Falls AND Judy Collins. That's a lot of zinfandel and out of touch old people.
  6. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

I can tell you with certainty that Ashland University uses the song "Send in the Clowns" as their fight song. Way back when this sort of scorchin hawt music was what you heard after the game on 1480 WHBC. Then after the game and the easy listening musical cattle slop you'd get the scoreboard...
  7. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

That's all conjecture trying to defend Dalton for their crappy off-season. I haven't observed a crappier off-season since Mark Shapiro put David Dellucci in LF for the Tribians with Eric Lettuce Wedge as manager. Wedge couldn't manage a Ponderosa Steak House.
  8. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

The best part of USC coming into the Big Ten beyond all of the ridiculous money is having a hot series of fight songs in the conference. Hang on Sloopy is 4'3" Liddle Mikey DeWine level of lame. As lame as a crypto currency stoner giving the OSU commencement speech as someone jumps to their...
  9. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

This is #PACtion™ at least as far as the 77 year old Talk of Akron WNIR fans go and the John George's folding table crowd goes. Phil Hartman's Frank Sinatra isn't politically correct. 😂 How times have changed. 😂
  10. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

I miss Phil Hartman's character of being a nasty Frank Sinatra.
  11. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Also a new story. Who wants to be tuff and post a #PACtion™ photo of tuffness or meme to get a Lake Blue Streaks story from @Bluestreakoffice?
  12. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

If you generate heat you're winning. That's pro wrestling and that's #PACtion™. Bill Belichick is a friend of NE Ohio football and I know more than the typical "fan" about that. Ask the Massillon Museum about it and ask who is Bill Belichick's godfather and where he was from. Why was he named...
  13. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

I read today about a sod farm over there that no question could provide outstanding turf for Lake HS. 😂
  14. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

When Chaney didn't have football Fitch benefited. I don't worry about Ursuline or Mooney although I think they'd both be fine North Coast Conference candidates along with CCC. They're all fine schools and football teams. I'm sure Ursuline and Mooney plucked a bunch of good players from the...
  15. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

@Bluestreakoffice - Carlo's Trattoria looks tuff.
  16. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Correct. I was very much a part of Team Belichick/Brady much like former Patriots special assistant Ernie Adams. Seriously, however, this is a great read if you're a football geek: https://www.northwestern.edu/magazine/winter2008/feature/adams.html
  17. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

I am going back in and editing all Cheney/Chaney references. My phone automatically spells it Cheney due to my many angry texts about the deep state cabal including Dick Cheney and his Miss Piggy daughter Liz Cheney. They are right up there with Crooked Canal Fulton and the Justus Junta and...
  18. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

What was Chaney's relationship to Fitch? There's an answer there.
  19. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Bill was right about Boardman Bernie the Gangly Grifter.
  20. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Things ebb and flow.....you could probably bring Fitch back to the Fed as a "football only" school ala school #8 but football ONLY. As Fitch goes..... Youngstown Chaney goes. If Chaney is good...Fitch is not as tuff. They border each other. If Chaney is weak or no longer a school then Fitch...