Search results

1. Wildcat13

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

This game will be talked about a lot throughout the week. A battle of two heavyweights! Who wins this game to get to the final four?
  2. Wildcat13

Region 2 Championship: Springfield (11-1) vs. Olentangy Liberty (8-5)

Springfield is the 3 time defending regional champion and heavy favorite coming into this game. Can liberty pull the upset?
  3. Wildcat13

2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Who wins this game. Springfield won 38-10 last time in elk country. Will things change this time around? I personally don’t believe so. Yea
  4. Wildcat13

Lakota west vs Elder

Who wins?
  5. Wildcat13

2 Springfield vs 7 fairmont rematch

Who wins
  6. Wildcat13

D1 final four predictions

Which teams will be in the final four for division one looking for a chance to get to Canton. Will it be familiar faces or will we see new blood make a run?
  7. Wildcat13

Can anyone in region 2 challenge springfield realistically?

The past 3 years springfield has had a stronghold over the region it seems to be not very competitive. Can anyone see someone dethroning the wildcats?
  8. Wildcat13

Miamisburg at springfield

Shouldn’t really be close. Revenge game from the flukey game last year, seems Springfield has found their footing and are rolling.
  9. Wildcat13

Springfield at centerville.

Both teams have one loss. Springfields being flukey. Who wins this one.
  10. Wildcat13

Springfield football

They always lose to a random team every year. Then proceed to demolish springboro 56-14
  11. Wildcat13

Fairmont at springfield

Who wins this one
  12. Wildcat13

Who’s the true number one team in the state moe or Ed’s

I personally think moeller is the best team in the state so far
  13. Wildcat13

Wayne at springfield

Who wins?
  14. Wildcat13

Trotwood madison at springfield week 3

Thoughts on this game.
  15. Wildcat13

Springfield at St Ignatius week 1

Who wins this game and why. I’m personally taking Springfield in this one on the road.
  16. Wildcat13

Gwoc 2022 predictions

I’ll start with my predictions 1. Springfield (new perennial power and clear favorite) 2. Miamisburg(has a lot coming back) 3.Wayne (always has talent) 4.fairmont (has a consistent program) 5.Northmont (down last year but brings a lot back) 6.centerville( loses a lot) 7.springboro (don’t know...
  17. Wildcat13

Springfield wildcats 2022

This team loses a lot of big time players but also has a lot coming back as well as transfers with more likely to come. What are your thoughts and expectations on them going into the fall.
  18. Wildcat13

2022 division 1 contenders

Looking ahead to the 2022 which teams look like they could get back to the final four from each region and make a run to the state championship. I could see it being similar to last year with moeller bringing a lot back as well as springfield having a stronghold on region two and eds will likely...