Search results

1. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

That’s funny but true xhscoach…In Ricky s early years at Buchtel brought in some great players from the city and had a lot of success And beat up on everybody in city series which has been bad for along time…did not have great success outside Akron Although he did schedule some good...
  2. S

Stow- Munroe Falls Head Coach Position

Has been quiet….they should get some top notch candidates….
  3. S

Boardman Head Coaching Job

DJ went down South to coach I thought?
  4. S

Possibly… But your head coach needs to be in the building with the players and active in the school and community to do it right… Just my opinion
  5. S

None of those LOL…..look outside of Y Town
  6. S

#LiveLike5 …Georgia HS QB Gone To Soon

Very sad
  7. S

Great man but check what he did as a HC…Boardman can do a lot better..
  8. S

This should attract some quality Head Coaches that are proven winners…..Come on Johnny….
  9. S

Buddy White resigns from Reynoldsburg

Agree Solis might be a fit for sure…..excellent ball coach……Phillips cannot see it…think he may be done….
  10. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

Agree Auggie a good coach can win big right away…cannot really do any worse there have been traditionally pretty bad. Also think Ricky is more of a recruiter/motivator than an X/O coach.
  11. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

Agree Baller but Suburban would probably not let them in ….for the same reasons that they turned Bedford away…There are a few AD s That will not venture north into Cuyahoga county.From a football standpoint they would not be very competitive At this point… Now basketball a whole different...
  12. S

This is a good job… Always have good tough kids That I feel in the past have really underachieved… They always seem to lose a game or two that they have no business losing. Should draw a lot of interest with a lot of quality candidates.
  13. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

Easy when you are bad… Can find a lot of cupcakes…But when you are good I agree 100%.
  14. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

They have had some great athletes go through there but have had very few winning seasons….will be interesting to see if Ricky can surround himself with some good football people and have some sustained success. Not sure if he will have as much raw talent as he had at Buchtel. They got out of the...
  15. S

Brush hires Ricky Powers

Surprised he is back….thought he was done as a HC…..good guy…good luck Ricky.
  16. S

West G opening

Would be very surprised to see Matt Go back to West G…. He gave up a great job at Perry…… But if he would come back that would be home run-for the Wolverines
  17. S

Meyer out at Jacksonville

Liked what the one guy on espn said… Not a good dude and not a good coach… I agree with the first part for sure… The second part he has proved that he is a great recruiter but not necessarily a developer of players. Always had the best talent at Ohio State and Florida. Did his best coaching at...
  18. S

Twinsburg open?

Not a builder at all…but can bring the players in…LOL
  19. S

Twinsburg open?

Agree, great guy just struggled in a public school environment…good luck to Coach moving forward.
  20. S

Norton Panthers job is open

That’s too bad did an excellent job at Norton…thought he may move up to a higher level program