Search results

1. O

Be bold! Pick a HUGE Round 1 upset

Ellet over Hoban Is that bold?
  2. O

St. Edward vs. Archbishop Hoban

Please head back to your safe haven Massillon thread where you can bask in all your glory and you dont have to worry about anyone saying anything negative about Massillon or you get blocked from the thread. There are state champion programs talking football over here.
  3. O

St. Edward vs. Archbishop Hoban

If Bullock doesnt play it will be an easy win.
  4. O

2023 Glenville Football

Daaaang....Ginville Freshman got bamboozled by Hoban freshman. Yikes!
  5. O

Walsh Jesuit (7-1) @ Lake Catholic (7-1)

I stand corrected.
  6. O

Walsh Jesuit (7-1) @ Lake Catholic (7-1)

First opportunity to beat a team with a winning record even though they are D4. Im sure Walsh will pull it out.
  7. O

2023 Glenville Football

Its rather genius. If you can beat the system then why wouldnt you?
  8. O

2023 Glenville Football

Game was not as close as the score. Just a HUGE difference in coaching. Not much scheme coming from the coaching staff. #1 and #7 are special. I wonder how good those kids would be with great coaching. Ginville must have had 150 yards in penalties. Its good they are in D4 because they wouldnt be...
  9. O

Walsh Jesuit vs. Archbishop Hoban

Walsh has had 1 quality win in the past 3 years.... Thats Hudson in the playoffs in 2021. Ill check in periodically for anyone that wants to argue another quality win since 2021.
  10. O

Walsh played a really tough schedule before the new coach came in. There were 5 or more playoff teams on their schedule. Under the new staff the schedule is so weak to make it appear they are good. Walsh is no different than they were 5 years ago. The NCL use to be strong and the out of league...
  11. O

In the Jungle a Tiger never worries..... in Massillon when Hoban is mentioned a Tiger cant do anything but worry.
  12. O

That cupcake schedule they continue to play to appear they are good does not help them when it matters.
  13. O

Glenville or Ginn Academy?

Ginville supplied the transfers with addresses the transfer in. Their paperwork was obviously not completed and they cant prove eligibility. Thats why they are even in this situation. The kids who have proper paperwork that have transferred to various schools ( theres a lot of them) are not...
  14. O

OHSAA looking at Massillon transfer app

Oh... and Copley is a solid academic school. They are not on the same level as McKinley/Massillon/Buchtel as failing school districts. Kids would be better off in the long run.
  15. O

I think the two copley kids would be in a similar situation. The LB would have gotten a MAC offer and the QB would have the same offers he has now. They would own the suburban league and would make a deep playoff run in D3 and lose late in the playoffs. No different than what is going to happen...
  16. O

Any team can be beat and Massillon always gets beat....when it matters. Walsh Football is superior to Massillon.
  17. O

Hopefully it works out for the kid.
  18. O

There are rules and if you follow them it works out pretty good. Hopefully you guys get through this one again. Seems that you are constantly in turmoil. For the sake of the kid I hope you do but I think its safe to say you can only dodge a bullet for so long.... one day your gonna get hit.
  19. O

If you guys recall I posted on Yappi very early that he was transferring to your school. Yappi actually suspended me from posting on your beloved thread for posting that. Two weeks later it happened. Maybe someone from Copley told me. Say what you say and think what you think. You guys get into...
  20. O

My nephew goes to Copley. He said they still live in Akron. Are you allowed to transfer but still live in Akron?