Search results

1. S

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

It's a nice stadium but I just like the steep stadiums of Piqua and Sidney. The older Stadium's are not usually steep which makes you feel so much farther from the field. What also makes them so much better is the bucket seats.
  2. S

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

I'm all for grass fields but for the last 4 to 5 years the grass has been awful. I don't like there Stadium as well as Piqua's or Sidney's Stadium's. I will go to playoff games their but it sucks that they will definitely take games from Sidney and Piqua.
  3. S

Stadium with the best view

Best Stadium around. I will have to travel to Don Paul Stadium in Fremont. That looks very similar to Sidney. I love the step climb. Like I said before, the higher the better a Stadium's like Sidney. You're on top of everything. If you sit lower the view of the game isn't near as good. The...
  4. S

Programs That Need A Change

Troy, Piqua and Tipp are right were they belong. You guaranteed 4 to 5 loses every year in the GWOC. Then in your down years your going to win 1 or 2 games. Football is what drives everything. Tipp's not winning in all sports in the GWOC. Don't let me get started on Piqua's other sports. What...
  5. S

Marion Local

Goodwin has done this in 5,6 and 7 with I think the best title was ML beating Ursuline. I sense sour grapes from you and Eagle fan. He takes home grown kids and like others said runs the spread, old school I formation or whatever it takes to win. Come on with your other loaded teams comment...
  6. S

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 16)

The games aren't listed on my spectrum TV guide yet. Is Everyone sure it will be on spectrum channel 1. I can't watch tonight's game live so I want to DVR the game.
  7. S

OHSAA Football Finals remain in Canton

I know it will never happen but the D6 and D7 should be played at Sidney and Piqua stadium's. Give the MAC a home game. They deserve it.
  8. S

Coldest playoff game you've attended

I believe the only playoff game at Julia Lamb field. I remember the fog and the field. The river always made it damp and cold. Thanks I could never remember who played. I sat on the home side that night. I don't know how the Mechanicsburg people did it on the visitors side. Wind coming right in...
  9. S

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Host sites have been changing to park for ever. Also, Piqua is way better than welcome stadium. Welcome stadium is great to see a track meet but I feel to far away from the field.
  10. S

MVL Pick Em Week 14

Springfield HB Withrow Liberty Center Chardon Badin Glenville VV
  11. S

Tippecanoe vs Celina

Again thanks for the crowd. I love to hear that big roar when a team gets a big stop, scores a TD or a big turnover. I just love football and watching a game in Sidney makes it that much better. Wish Celina and Badin was at Sidney but thats probably not going to happen. I'm probably headed to...
  12. S

Tippecanoe vs Celina

Congrats to Celina for the win but even more compliments to the fans that showed up. Celina almost filled the visitors side. Alot of noise came from that side and I loved it for the kids. Thanks for giving Sidney some good concession money. Tipp shame on you for the crowd you brought.
  13. S

MVL Pick Em Week 13

Tipp Withrow Badin CM Waynesville St. Henry Springfield Princeton
  14. S

D2 Region 8 Playoffs 2023

I already said this but Harrison is the best team Sidney played this year. They run the basically the buck sweep out of the shotgun and the line is pretty damn good. They shift and audible at the line after the coach sees how the defense is lined up. Against Northmont they ran the buck sweep...
  15. S

Tippecanoe vs Celina

Yes, I forget when they stopped putting the corn meal on the bottom but it's alot better with it on the bottom. No extra charge for requesting them to do this, well not yet. By the way I laugh everytime I see your name. Watched the Goonies so many times. Classic!!!
  16. S

Tippecanoe vs Celina

Broken record here and a homer but Sidney is the best stadium to watch a football game. I know you might not think it but at Sidney, the higher up in the stands the better. The view from the press box is awesome. Parking is not the best but I've been at alot worse. Get there early and then you...
  17. S

MVL Pick Em Week 12

Troy Tipp Wapak Elder PC WW Springfield Dublin
  18. S

Higher Seed vs, Lower Seed

I've said they can call this week 11 instead of the playoffs. That would make the users on here that are dead wrong about a 16 teams per region, maybe feel a little better. Now the the users have to admit there wrong. 46 teams get to play another week now.
  19. S

D2 Region 8 Playoffs 2023

Harrison is the best team we played. I wouldn't say really bad. We just quit when we get down by a couple scores. We still would've lost but down 7-0 we had a horrible PI call, with Harrison 3rd an long. Then down 14-0. It sure looked like their punt returner touched the punt we recovered on the...
  20. S

MVL Pick Em Week 11

Northmont Sidney Troy Lima Sr Butler Tipp Lebanon WW Northeastern Wayne