D2 Region 8 Playoffs 2023

Bolts_Fan

So....I'm new to this whole D2 thing....

As long as I can remember my Bolts have been D1. Whether it was the gauntlet of region 4 with Elder, X, Moe, and the rest or region 2 with Pick Central, Springfield, and others. Now don't get me wrong, there are some heavyweights in region 8 as well. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Any thoughts on week 11?

Region 8 playoffs
#1 Anderson (9-1 D2 R8) vs #16 Turpin (3-7 D2 R8)
#9 Kings (5-5 D2 R8) at #8 Loveland (5-5 D2 R8)
#4 Northmont (6-4 D2 R8) vs #13 Fairborn (4-6 D2 R8)
#5 Harrison (7-3 D2 R8) vs #12 Sidney (5-5 D2 R8)
#2 Troy (9-1 D2 R8) vs #15 Stebbins (4-6 D2 R8)
#7 Lima Senior (8-2 D2 R8) vs #10 Xenia (5-5 D2 R8)
#3 Withrow (9-1 D2 R8) vs #14 Edgewood (Trenton) (4-6 D2 R8)
#6 Winton Woods (7-3 D2 R8) vs #11 La Salle (4-6 D2 R8)

As long as I can remember my Bolts have been D1. Whether it was the gauntlet of region 4 with Elder, X, Moe, and the rest or region 2 with Pick Central, Springfield, and others. Now don't get me wrong, there are some heavyweights in region 8 as well. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Any thoughts on week 11?

Region 8 playoffs
That #6 v#11 matchup is tough I might have to watch that game while I'm at our game Friday night that definitely is going to be a pick em. It's going to be interesting to see who comes out of this region because I'm hearing rumblings that region 7 and region 8 are playing each other in the state final 4

That #6 v#11 matchup is tough I might have to watch that game while I'm at our game Friday night that definitely is going to be a pick em. It's going to be interesting to see who comes out of this region because I'm hearing rumblings that region 7 and region 8 are playing each other in the state final 4

That La Salle / WW matchup should be a classic!

Any thoughts on week 11?

Region 8 playoffs
The top 4 seeds shouldn't struggle in their week 11 matchups. This is definitely the most wide-open Region 8 of the past decade. Anderson has to be the favorite, but there is no team one would take against the field this time.

With the absolute lock Avon has on R6, geographically R7 will end up facing R8.

I remember when Anderson dropped down to the d2 for the first time and it was sigh of relief. Different batch of teams to worry about with X, Elder, Colerain but same idea.

Sidney is really bad. That score does not surprise me.
Harrison is the best team we played. I wouldn't say really bad. We just quit when we get down by a couple scores. We still would've lost but down 7-0 we had a horrible PI call, with Harrison 3rd an long. Then down 14-0. It sure looked like their punt returner touched the punt we recovered on the 5 yard but they called it Harrison's ball. It was over then.

I know Harrison would win are league with no problem but thats just an opinion.

Stupid prediction.
Only stupid becaus you literally have no clue what you are posting on here and seem to be just making it up as you go lol.
Puff up that chest brotha 😂 Winton Woods is very mediocre and it took LaSalle giving them the game to get out of the first round

Puff up that chest brotha 😂 Winton Woods is very mediocre and it took LaSalle giving them the game to get out of the first round
Dude, just stop. There is nothing mediocre about that defense. Yes, La Salle did some stupid things to give the game away and I don't think any WW poster would disagree with that. But there would be no opportunity for it without the WW state-title-caliber defense.

Now the offense is miles below mediocre.

Dude, just stop. There is nothing mediocre about that defense. Yes, La Salle did some stupid things to give the game away and I don't think any WW poster would disagree with that. But there would be no opportunity for it without the WW state-title-caliber defense.

Now the offense is miles below mediocre.
So doesn’t the offense counter that he defense? You’re confusing yourself. I’m pretty sure both LaSalle and Winton Woods are mediocre compared to their standards

is Northmont star Dorian Brew hurt? started the season off great but hasn’t accumulated any stats in awhile.

More bafoonery.
Just not a smart take at all.

I’m not pickin a fight with you but You are the one who predicted in this thread LaSalle would play for the regional title.
Don’t think you are a LaSalle supporter because most of them on Yappi at least know what they see.

I actually watch the games that I post about.
Clearly you don’t because your posts show that you don’t seem to know even the basics of what went down lol.

People like you can never give credit where credit is due and just throw bombs.
Hopefully you can find some peace someday.

is Northmont star Dorian Brew hurt? started the season off great but hasn’t accumulated any stats in awhile.
Brew moved to Texas in September. Without Brew and Wilkins it is hard to see them getting to a regional final. With them and the Clark kid who got hurt this summer they would have been a threat to win the region. Losing both means they could lose this week to Harrison.

Brew moved to Texas in September. Without Brew and Wilkins it is hard to see them getting to a regional final. With them and the Clark kid who got hurt this summer they would have been a threat to win the region. Losing both means they could lose this week to Harrison.
moved to Texas mid-season?

the kid has every offer he could want. weird move- unless it was a legitimate family move

More bafoonery.
Just not a smart take at all.

I’m not pickin a fight with you but You are the one who predicted in this thread LaSalle would play for the regional title.
Don’t think you are a LaSalle supporter because most of them on Yappi at least know what they see.

I actually watch the games that I post about.
Clearly you don’t because your posts show that you don’t seem to know even the basics of what went down lol.

People like you can never give credit where credit is due and just throw bombs.
Hopefully you can find some peace someday.
Man you have ignore ppl like him. Anyone who has watched knows tht St.X gave Withrow problems and St.X doesn't have the athletes WW has on defense and their offense struggles as well. The good thing about struggling on offense is you don't know what to prep for lol. But if they can find a way to get the ball in their athletes hands WW will win. If not expect another dog fight but Withrow is going to come out Xtra aggressive and take their shots early. If we can make them a 1 trick pony we have a good shot at winning

So, Harrison versus Anderson? Didn’t see this coming
Watched the Harrison Northmont game. Harrison surprised me with the speed they had like to see them move on but I dont think they they have the offence to score with Anderson 35-20 Anderson.

Watched the Harrison Northmont game. Harrison surprised me with the speed they had like to see them move on but I dont think they they have the offence to score with Anderson 35-20 Anderson.
Can’t argue since I haven’t seen Anderson. Just looking for a good game.