Search results

1. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Anyone beyond Stacy and Dial? And neither are there at Northwest
  2. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

This came up at work today and I think it's a great question for PACtion™. Where did your Head a Coaches come from? (Football, Wrestling, Basketball, Track, Baseball) Which school has the highest percentage of homers? Who has the most transplants?
  3. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Radio is already being repackaged on streaming platforms. What's going to happen eventually is generated playlists that fit your music in-between news stories and current event recaps on your drive to work. New name, same thing
  4. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

5. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Hey, the wrestling there is pretty electric
  6. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Hashtags are so 2016.... Get with the times like we have in Carroll county
  7. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

I MADE PACtion™!!!!!
  8. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

7 divisions, everyone is champ
  9. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

This is perfect and it obviously means Carrollton is Massillon, I'll leave the commentary on that to Kotite
  10. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

The EBC thread a few years ago got hijacked but what we all assumed were kids posing as different coaches, their wives, and even a few rumored Mistresses. It was wildly entertaining for the few days it was allowed to exist before all the posts got wiped
  11. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

It's so weird we keep talking about how the PAC-7 will survive because there's more to think about than football and that's why the league will stay together but at the same time we're talking about how Jim France ruled the league with his whims for decades
  12. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Makes me pine for the era of an active EBC thread
  13. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Three hour long trips for Triway and Orrville, they're gonna love that. And poor little Tuslaw gets to add 3 more schools with 100-200 more boys in the halls than them
  14. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

How did the vote to get CVCA out go?
  15. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

I think Tuslaw and Manchester are likely along the same line of thinking, we'll have to see though
  16. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Is "allure" really that fancy of a word on the reservation? In reality the perceived parity of the league is a case you could make but the dubious "All-Sports" trophy would say it's not actually there. 2024 (right now)- Fairless, Manchester, Tuslaw (3 of the bottom 4) 2023- Fairless...
  17. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

The EBC is a similar league to the PAC in the sense that they don't have anywhere else natural to go if that league fails. And similar to the PAC cutting out CVCA the EBC losing Canton South likely only aided the stability of the league for the time being
  18. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

Northwest's status outside of the PAC doesn't matter to the smaller schools, they're a population and geographic outlier in the area. Their only hope is the Metro of the PAC collapses and that's not as natural of a fit as some on here think. As far as other sports travel go, building a league...
  19. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

For the future security of the league the best possible scenario is that with CVCA gone Fairless going to the IVC alone. All other scenarios I can envision end up with Manchester, Tuslaw, and Fairless forming a core that starts a new league and leaves Northwest, Canton South, and Orrville out in...
  20. ShootNation

#PACtion™ 2024

These are all pre competitive balance numbers