Search results

1. J

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Are we talking grass? Or grassss?? I don’t understand this argument at all. I’m not sure some people on here aren’t smoking grass. LOL.
  2. J

I have known for awhile that Butch stepped down as the coach and I think he is a very nice guy but no one is being delusional. Coach Snider was 26-56 in 8 seasons at Oakwood. I would say he had more than a fair shot at this. I would be willing to say no other school in the SWBL would have let...
  3. J

We have been first or second in the all league sports trophy for many years. I believe we have had more than enough talent to be above 500 at least one time in the last ten+ years. The record stands for itself.
  4. J

No. Butch Snider. His record at Oakwood is 26-56. His best two seasons are 5-5.
  5. J

The numbers should be a up next year. They only lost 8 seniors and one being the kicker. The big question is where their offense will come from?? Between running and passing they lose 95% of their offense. Record wise I think they will be pretty similar as the last 10+ years. 1-4 wins.
  6. J

Ticket prices

Again redirection. Like I said earlier. On Friday night every school that is hosting a game is pretty much in the same boat as far as expenses that evening. If all the schools are doing it, then I am completely wrong! Like I said earlier. On Friday night every school that is hosting a game is...
  7. J

Ticket prices

I get it and if you want to justify it because it’s a school fine. But is still a money grab. I’m all good with it.
  8. J

Ticket prices

100% understand. It’s still doesn’t change what it is. I’m good with paying it because I want to go to the game but it’s a money grab. Best of luck to everyone and play hard and stay safe!
  9. J

Ticket prices

It's really no more a money grab than a youth group having a car wash at the local gas station on Saturday morning. This is piggy backing on an event. There have been 10 games this year and I haven’t paid to park at any of them. Why is this different? Because it’s a money grab. You can try and...
  10. J

Ticket prices

I understand that. It’s called a money grab. Whether anyone thinks it’s okay or not is up to them. It still doesn’t change what it is.
  11. J

Ticket prices

Fair point. But why not do charge for parking at every event? Great opportunity?? I assume every playoff game in the state is changing $5 for parking? As long as it is consistent, then you are correct and I am wrong. My apologies.
  12. J

Ticket prices

You may be right, but what would you call it? They don’t charge for parking during the regular season but they do for the playoffs. It’s not the amount of money, but the principle of the matter. I still think it’s a money grab and that’s not right.
  13. J

Ticket prices

On top of the price hike, Trotwood is charging $5.00 for parking. Flat out $ grab.
  14. J

2023 TRC football

He is the first guy off the bus every game!! Definitely D1 build. Carter Stack. 6’5” 240 and put together!! Great kid!!! He is injured and we hope to get him back by the last game. He qualified for state in wrestling last year. When he decides to turn it on he can pretty much man handle any kid...
  15. J

2023 TRC football

Honestly it had nothing to do with Milton. I totally respect Milton. The original post calls out Oakwood saying that Milton just “collapsed”. I believe Oakwood was the better team this year. If Milton or any other team the post mentioned said it was a collapse and I believe it to be true I would...
  16. J

2023 TRC football

Can’t argue with stupid… you are right.
  17. J

2023 TRC football

I understand where you are coming from, but I think you assume Oakwood has an experienced team. Just one example this season is our receivers: freshmen, freshmen, sophomore and junior. Only the junior has had some experience playing varsity. He spot started some games as a receiver last year...
  18. J

2023 TRC football

There wasn’t a collapse against Oakwood. Oakwood beat them 35-14. I think it says more about how strong the SWBL is particularly on the Buckeye side. The top 4 teams are 28 and 4. It also might say how weak the TRC as a whole. Things change from year to year. This year I think the SWBL is a...
  19. J

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

I know. That was my point. Eaton fans only pointed out what happened to them in a negative way. I was pointing out what happened poorly for Oakwood too. There is always two sides of the story. If what you said for Eaton ,in a negative way, didn’t happen, they would have easy won. But both...
  20. J

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Interesting view point. Oakwood have one TD called back, one wide open by 20 yards easy TD dropped right in his hands. Would have made the game a three point game late in the 4th Q. I can’t tell you how many penalties we had??? but a number a big plays called back all game long. A four man...