Search results

1. M

Olympic trials 2 extra tickets - April 19-20

I have two extra tickets. Four sessions - two Friday and two Saturday. $400 total or $100 each session (if you just want to go one day) or whatever seems fair to you. Seats are good - Sec 119, row F
  2. M

Columbus Fury

Womans professional team in Columbus ohio. First home game is in Feb at Nationwide Arena
  3. M

Spencer Lee at Bill Farrell and Vito Arujau at Journeymen

Wanted to share a couple pretty good videos I ran across. Vito Arujau at Journeymen wrestling Ryan Crookham from Lehigh back in Nov 2023. Spencer Lee at Bill Farrell in Nov 2023. Olympic Qualifier. Finals match watch all the way to the end. *** Lee wrestling Lilledahl a few weeks before...
  4. M

#10 Cornell vs #11 Vir Tech

https://cornellbigred.com/news/2024/1/7/wrestling-team-effort-pushes-no-10-cornell-to-24-13-victory-over-no-11-virginia-tech.aspx Team Effort Pushes No. 10 Cornell To 24-13 Victory Over No. 11 Vir Tech 1/7/2024 6:33:00 PM Full Results 125: No. 14 Brett Ungar lost to No. 9 Cooper Flynn 4-3 by...
  5. M

D1 R3

Region 3 9 Grove City (6-5) at 1 Gahanna Lincoln (11-0) 5 Pickerington Central (8-3) at 4 Upper Arlington (8-3) 7 Westerville North (9-2) at 2 Hilliard Bradley (10-1) 6 Hilliard Darby (6-5) at 3 Pickerington North (10-1) Only upset week #11 was #9 GC over #8 Hilliard Davidson. I know that is...
  6. M

Digital Scout gone

Digital Scout team: Digital Scout is going offline. It was fun creating one of the best football, basketball, and volleyball tracking services ever. But it's time for the team to move on to new things. We're sorry this free service has to end. We wish you and your teams good luck in their...
  7. M

Upper Arlington wrestling camp July 17-20 at UAHS (sessions from 6-9 PM each day)

Upper Arlington will be holding a wrestling camp the week of July 17-20 at Upper Arlington HS with sessions from 6-9 PM each day. Link for registration: https://www.locallevelevents.com/events/details/27015 This year’s camp will feature: · Sean Bormet, Head Coach, University of Michigan...
  8. M

Oklahoma incoming wrestlers ask for release

Dylan Newsome and Dylan Russo ask for release. Appears OU has pivoted from hiring Heflin.
  9. M

Something that bothered me during the NCAA finals about OSU

It was mentioned in another thread that Sasso was not introduced when every other wrestler was mentioned before their final. All the talk was Yanni. Something that bothered me was they said OSU had 6 AA's when they won the title in 2015. 6 being the most ever for OSU. Cleveland 2018 OSU has 8...
  10. M

NCAA day 2 (Fri) updates

Lets start with a fresh thread for Friday. I believe there will be two rounds of conso in session 3.
  11. M

NCAA day one (Thurs) updates

Thought i would start this..................... I am work from home and watching wrestling while "working" Tanner Jordan to kick things off Demas also going now. He is winning. If her wins he gets Yanni.
  12. M

OHSAA feeback survey

I got this email. Provide your feedback. Thank you for attending the OHSAA State Wrestling Tournament at the Schottenstein Center! We would appreciate hearing your feedback on your time with us. Please take a few minutes to fill out this brief survey. We value your thoughts and appreciate your...
  13. M

Iowa vs Illinois

125 | Spencer Lee makes quick work of Renteria with a first-round fall! Iowa 6, Illinois 0 133 | No. 8 Lucas Byrd wins by first-round fall over No. 17 Cullan Schriever. Iowa 6, Illinois 6 141 | Illinois' Danny Pucino defeats Drew Bennett, 20-8, to earn the major decision. Iowa 6, Illinois 10...
  14. M

Big Walnut tournament 12/10

Anyone have information on this tournament? A link maybe? I don't see it on borofan unless it called something else. Thx
  15. M

D1 Region 3

My ranking: 1. Gahanna 2. PC 3. NA 4. GC 5. PN 6. UA 7. Dav 8. TW 9. Darby 10. no clue
  16. M

Upper Arlington Wrestling Camp of Champions - July 25-28 - 6-9 PM (Featuring Sean Bormet, University of Michigan)

Upper Arlington will be holding a wrestling camp the week of July 25-28 at Upper Arlington HS with sessions from 6-9 PM each day. Here is the link for registration: https://www.locallevelevents.com/events/details/20939 This year’s camp will feature: · Sean Bormet, Head Coach, University of...
  17. M

Girls - State brackets are out

https://www.ohswca.org/girls-events
  18. M

OSU as we head into the B1G Ten and NCAA

As we head into the latter part of the season I received an email about NCAA tickets. It had some links for past results. I took this out....... Not that we don't already know this but it does give me some perspective. Since 2008 only three teams have won the NCAA champ. I forgot Coach Ryan...
  19. M

D1 Darby District rankings

Pulled out the ranked wrestlers from https://www.borofanohio.net/ for Darby. All credit to borofan and the fantastic job he does. Help me fill in the weight classes for Darby. Not looking to put targets on any kids or discredit any. Just want to give props to hard working kids in central Ohio...