1. S

Friday, January 21 Final Scores

Marlington 61 Louisville 42
  2. S

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

Marlington coach has resigned
  3. S

You like the discipline bc they were your closest games. Looked up Balderson record coached 4 yrs and 2 playoff appearances. Won league 1 time and came down to last game w Alliance 2 yrs in a row...underachieving????
  4. S

I'm also confused about the freshmen and sophomore deal?? I looked up the players in the program and most of the started are seniors. Wow..what is your point about Dymonte playing as a sophomore???? Confused.
  5. S

I've been a Marlington supporter for 35 yrs. Yes Marlington was bad in the 80's but against federal league competition. I've been to 3 games this yr and it's been pathetic. Never went to a game where a team has scored every time they had the ball " West Branch game". Dukes gave up 92 points in...
  6. S

Marlington is awful coach should be fired. He has no idea what to do on offense
  7. S

I think marlington goes there a gives ridgewood all they can handle...marlington has beat themselves continuously w penalties and lack of discipline.
  8. S

Tough game for sure for Marlington. I hope they give Ridgewood a better game than 35-7
  9. S

Another decent week for the EBC at 4-3. On to week 3 Alliance @Bedford Marlington @Ridgewood Minerva @Beaver Local Canton South @northwest Salem @ East Liverpool Revere @ West Branch Carrollton @ St. Thomas
  10. S

Buckeye on fire!!
  11. S

Decent first week for the ebc at 4-3. Week 2 games Northwest@Marlington Niles@Alliance Minerva@Sandy Valley Beaver Local@Salem Canton South@Claymont West Branch@Woodridge Carrollton@ Coventry My picks Marlington Alliance Sandy Valley Salem Canton South West Branch Carrollton
  12. S

Finally 1st week of football. Who ya got? Alliance at Lake Coventry at Marlington Minerva at United Salem at Crestview Akron North at Canton South West Branch at E. Liverpool St. Clairsville at Carrollton My pick Lake Marlington Minerva...go Lions Salem South West Branch Carrollton
  13. S

Marlington scrimmages Niles Thurs
  14. S

Alliance Aviators Coachin Search

I hear Goodman is bringing some staff w him
  15. S

Kids at school
  16. S

Have been hearing Tim Goodman got the job