Search results

1. Hammerdrill

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Show me the man and I will make up a crime. Lavrentiy Beria is blushing.
  2. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

But even with that they still put more guys in the league
  3. Hammerdrill

Why are so many protesters wearing Covid masks?

lol, sure it has. Did they ever figure out who planted those bombs? I mean the same people who cleared Ray, who by the way did way more than 99% of those there, so he absolutely should have been charged, still can’t solve the bombs placed at the Dem and R headquarters. lol. You are the perfect dupe.
  4. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Ohio State can’t help it that the conference is what it is. So by your measure there are only 3 elite programs in the last 20 years I guess? Which is fine but seems to be a bit too exclusive.
  5. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Since 2000 Ohio State has had more draft picks than any other school
  6. Hammerdrill

lol, given the leftist that are in charge, why wouldn’t they? I mean they weren’t working for the FBI like Ray was. And given the nonsense charges they were correct to be wary. lol pretty funny that you can’t see that. If they had been Dems nothing would have happened to them. You need to pay...
  7. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Well I guess that depends on where you draw the line on elite. If you stop after 3 teams probably. But if you go to 5, Ohio State has to be in there. Given too that they are the only program who hasn’t had a prolonged down period over the last 70 years. Truly remarkable.
  8. Hammerdrill

Smart patriots given the nonsense charges that were leveled on them.
  9. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Of course it is hard. But having better talent is the first step. We apparently have at least good or better talent. We are being out done by teams with less talent.
  10. Hammerdrill

How many were there? Then even more trumped up charges.
  11. Hammerdrill

Covid masks, we think of medical masks when stated like that.
  12. Hammerdrill

The vast majority were not causing a problem as evidenced by the silly trump up charges they used against the few they charged.
  13. Hammerdrill

Read the title again, and report back to me. I even provided a video of a clueless protestor wearing one.
  14. Hammerdrill

We are talking about medical masks, why do you keep bringing up gators?
  15. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Since 2000 Ohio State has had more draft picks than any other school.
  16. Hammerdrill

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

They just haven't had good coaching. They should be able to beat the D3 and D4 schools in the league.
  17. Hammerdrill

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around wasn't?
  18. Hammerdrill

No, ask Yappi what he meant. Was he specifically referring to medical type masks, seems pretty simple.
  19. Hammerdrill

Do you think those wearing medical type masks today are wearing them to aid in hiding their identity?
  20. Hammerdrill

I mean he said covid masks, so I'm guessing he meant medical type masks, and I can't figure out why you weighed in with pictures that didn't look like what he posted. I saw an interview with a female college student who was protesting, she actually didn't even know why they were protesting, she...