Search results

1. S

Ohio 2023's in NCAA D1

JT Chance George Mason Sam Cartella Northwestern
  2. S

St. Ed's results from VA

Hardly any are there. This tournament has been lame for a long time. ESPECIALLY amongst the juniors and seniors. An argument can be made that most national ranked guys are juniors and seniors and have zero to prove at a post season money grab like this. But I suppose this tournament does have...
  3. S

OHSAA D1 Chatter

Karson Brown also got a noce draw in a tough bracket. And Eaton got an absolute gift.
  4. S

Ohio - Super 32

Denkins also #6 at 145
  5. S

Ohio - Super 32

Studs—every one….💪
  6. S

Western Reserve Academy February Openings

Western Reserve Academy in Hudson has a few openings in February: 1). We have an opening for the last spot in a quad at WRA on Saturday, Feb 4 (with Kiski Prep, Shaw and TBD) 2). Straight dual with us at WRA on Feb 14 Text or call 330-283-4368…..
  7. S

Western Reserve Academy is looking for duals/tris/quads

Western Reserve Academy in Hudson is looking for events in later half of January or early half of February. We would like some home dates but are flexible to travel as well. Please text (330) 283-4368 to arrange......
  8. S

Best Finals Celebration?

Well like Double said….he isn’t against anyone celebrating how they like—but just his favorite celebrations were the more humble variety. I agree—I find it refreshing in the times we are in.
  9. S

If your Iowa what do you do with Austin Desanto

“Sounds like roids” comment is pretty reckless speculation and to put that out there publicly about a college kid is very irresponsible in my book. Now you compound that by saying he has a chemical imbalance (and should be banned). You didn’t say “sounds like” or “he might” have an...
  10. S

Dave Habat is returning to Ohio as the Head Coach of Western Reserve Academy

Interesting—this is great news for NE Ohio...welcome!