Search results

1. T

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

I used to love posting Colerain on threads like this
  2. T

2023 St. Ignatius Football

To be fair, what Ignatius donor or family would actually be upset about a coach saying (in a seemingly private context too) these things? I would assume what the article says is more or less the private sentiments of anyone at any school about their rivals in some capacity. Sure, it is a bad...
  3. T

Based off of that article, one of the people on the text chain had to have either sent screenshots or told a parent about the texts. I would probably guess one of them happens to have friends on Ed's and may have sent it to an Ed's buddy of theirs whose parents caught wind.
  4. T

First year post-Kyle and the Wildcats are now the Cleveland Globetrotters - wow
  5. T

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

this may be the greatest exchange on this thread - player who was on the team being told he didn't know a certain coach and his role
  6. T

I think it may be a natural progression to keep the coach-search-speak in this thread, and then once a new coach is named, start the new thread for 2023 without garbage suggestions at the beginning of it. That's just me, but I also don't make the threads here.
  7. T

Alright alright let's forget about the HCs of those two schools. For obvious reasons, they are not leaving "dynasty" level programs to come rebuild Benedictine. ...But while we are talking about ridiculous possibilities, I think it is worth mentioning that another very successful HC has...
  8. T

Columbus bidding on state finals

Speaking from personal experience, the Byers Red Lobster is a top-tier dining experience.
  9. T

I'll just say this: we all know the names - at least for the "major players" that are in talks
  10. T

You took the time out of your day to make an account for this?
  11. T

Worked some back channels the past few days and I have the list of candidates down to the final few. Very interesting field. Some great names and some up-and-comers.
  12. T

Saturday Night Updates (8/20/22)

Benedictine and Walsh go to OT tied at 32-32. Streaming here for anyone bored tonight: https://boxcast.tv/view/benedictine-vs-walsh-jesuit-mqk2rauljqehwgl98li3
  13. T

32-32 all tied up Benedictine and Walsh. Going to come down to the wire. Bengals to receive ball with 8:41 left in the game after the Walsh TD.
  14. T

Benedictine - 32 Walsh - 24 11:54 left in game
  15. T

Benedictine - 26 Walsh - 24 4:03 remaining in the 3rd Q drizzling but not bad here
  16. T

Benedictine - 12 Walsh - 10 6:47 left in the half
  17. T

Benedictine - 6 Walsh - 3 1:28 left in the 1st as the rain pours at Euclid
  18. T

Weather delay at Walsh Benedictine
  19. T

Walsh - 3 Benedictine - 0 7:07 left in 1st Q potential incoming weather delay me thinks
  20. T

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

I recall a Fox 8 spotlight on the OL that year, where it showed that they would have been among some of the top P5 College teams in terms of size. Just a dominant force overall.