Search results

1. N

NE8 2023

Butcher missed a pat right before half.
  2. N

2-1 South Range at 3-0 Lakeview

South Range enters Friday night with their last 3 opponents recording a 6-4 mark while Lakeview’s opponents are 1-8 after 3 games. The Raiders will have to battle the rest of the way and although most teams in the state would be happy with 7-3 or 8-2 the South Range community has been very...
  3. N

2022 Division V All-Ohio Football Teams

Obviously its more about stats then results. Good thing the mediocre coach didn't leave his mediocre players in blow out games to build there stats…. Biggest insult Coach of the year seriously.
  4. N

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

I will say as a whole the LC parents were very graceful even saying SR was the real deal and saying good luck and win it all. Very classy and they understood their boys had an exceptional season…
  5. N

Region 17 Final: South Range vs. Perry

When does location come out?
  6. N

YSN

I read a lot of criticism of YSN. Although I realize that their streaming has issues but so does everybody else that is streaming. YSN has done a great job of bringing exposer to the athletes in our Tri-County area. Without them 90 % of our kids are never heard of. Yes they have growing pains...
  7. N

Week 13 Div 5 Cardinal Mooney (6-6) vs South Range (12-0)

let me rephrase my statement. One of the top groups in the small schools in the area. I know for sure that the bigger area schools are loaded with talent. Meant no disrespect. Our valley has some top D1 prospects which makes this area nice to be from. I certainly would not compare South Range to...
  8. N

This very well be the best South Range team and that being said it’s just my opinion. Then again there is an argument for other SR teams… Are they better then last year? Maybe in most areas. Skilled players in the passing game are better this year mostly because they’re a year older. Are stats...
  9. N

Let’s get it going!
  10. N

Week 12 Div 5 Region 17 #9 Garfield at #1 South Range

Thinking as long as the Raiders get the W score doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. One game at a time One W at a time! Spread means nothing. IMO rest of playoffs will make South Range starters play more for sure. These boys are not just playing for themselves but for the man that has...
  11. N

Week 12 Div 5 Region 17 #9 Garfield at #1 South Range

Let’s hear the thoughts!
  12. N

Week 11 South Range vs Liberty.

Can’t put the cart in front of the horse… starting Friday night it’s one and out. There an old saying on any given night. If the Raiders were to lose in 1st thru 4th week the Over Rated chants will start. Hardest thing to do is to keep the stay grounded attitude. South Range coaches and players...
  13. N

South Range (playoffs)

After reading some of the posts I would say some good valid points. I would agree that getting time to polish up and get some work in plus staying healthy and fresh is a huge advantage. Really liked the post about stats don’t matter and I believe that to be true with the Raiders…
  14. N

South Range (playoffs)

IMO no game will be easy after week 12
  15. N

South Range (playoffs)

No doubt but still a tough division. Region 17 has at least 4 teams that could be 17 reps into State IMO.
  16. N

South Range (playoffs)

Will not playing full games hurt South Range in the playoffs? Definitely hurts their individual stats. Nice thing though is players are not concerned with stats only being successful. Would be interesting to see what numbers Skirpac, Lindstrom, Leon and Crouse would put up playing whole games.
  17. N

Week 8: South Range 7-0 @ Jefferson Area 5-2

Should be interesting to see if SR can keep playing at the level they have been playing at. Jefferson is hungry and a win over Raiders would elevate their program to the next level. On the other hand SR can continue to show Div 5 they are in fact the real deal.
  18. N

D5 Region 17

Dan Pasteur Fantastic 50 Toughest schedules in Division 5 1) Ottawa-Glandorf (1-5 D5 R18) 85.9 2) South Range (6-0 D5 R17) 85.3 3) Huron (5-1 D5 R18) 80.6 4) Edison (Milan) (4-2 D5 R18) 80.1 5) Manchester (Akron) (0-6 D5 R17) 80.0 6) Cardinal Mooney (3-3 D5 R17) 79.9 7) Coldwater (6-0 D5 R18)...