2020 - 2021 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Season

Put this here as more hopeful thinking FB_IMG_1621729766292.jpg

Hey djcoach I don't know if you know this or not but how many coaches did Hariston get from McKinley so far?

It's June 14, 2021

Does anyone know if Darryn Petterson is playing summer ball for Canton McKinley this summer??

Is he playing AAU ball??

Or Did he Transfer???

:unsure: :D ;) :p :cool:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

If the school system or the coaching staff doesn't know by now my guess is he's not coming to McKinley. (JMO) In the end I hope he comes to McKinley. St. V or whatever prep school he would go play for wILL do just fine without him.

It's June 14, 2021

Does anyone know if Darryn Petterson is playing summer ball for Canton McKinley this summer??

Is he playing AAU ball??

Or Did he Transfer???

:unsure: :D ;) :p :cool:

This is IUDOGS signing off.
No,..?...,Yes..BAM!

No summer league for Darryn at Canton McKinley as of now. However every other member of Hartford team is either playing summer league or was attending sessions with the team.

Honestly believe it will be an elite prep school for Darryn. He just spent some time at Mokan prep in Kansas working out with team and staying there

There you go gentlemen. Consider him not a part of Canton McKinley basketball. This is one of the issues in today's sports world that hurts high school basketball and it's a shame but I'm sure there's plenty of really good basketball players in the city of Canton. Next man up.

Peterson was going to open gyms all over the place this spring/early summer. Hoban, St. V, CVCA...

It'll be Hoban or St. V when his dad announces on Facebook at the end of July :ROFLMAO:

What a world we live in

Peterson was going to open gyms all over the place this spring/early summer. Hoban, St. V, CVCA...

It'll be Hoban or St. V when his dad announces on Facebook at the end of July :ROFLMAO:

What a world we live in
This move will probably get me to stop watching high school basketball. Not much interested in college basketball for the same reason. That leaves the pros only.

This move will probably get me to stop watching high school basketball. Not much interested in college basketball for the same reason. That leaves the pros only.
I quit in 2009,Winters in Florida so I try to catch summer hoops so when I listen to the games I can see the players.

How many replacements does Coach V have get on his staff and will he stay after last season problems.

Question. Why are people giving up on High School basketball because a kid does what is best for his development in his desired trade? What does he owe Canton McKinley? Here is a kid that already has high major D1 offers, and projects as of right now as a legit NBA Prospect. Why should he do anything other than put himself in the best position to make a living doing what he appears to love?

You do the best for your kid. Kinda of sad that he could play for a Great program like McKinley and still leaves . Sign of the times at a lot of high schools across the country . Good luck ?

Question. Why are people giving up on High School basketball because a kid does what is best for his development in his desired trade? What does he owe Canton McKinley? Here is a kid that already has high major D1 offers, and projects as of right now as a legit NBA Prospect. Why should he do anything other than put himself in the best position to make a living doing what he appears to love
Then why did he go to Hartford? He could've went to any junior high in the country so if Hartford was good enough then why isn't McKinley? It's not like McKinley is chop liver and I believe his father is part of the coaching staff. Is he going to stay on the coaching staff? And to answer your question on giving up on high school basketball? Because I'm tired of McKinley getting screwed and the threat of good players in Canton going to St. V.

Then why did he go to Hartford? He could've went to any junior high in the country so if Hartford was good enough then why isn't McKinley? It's not like McKinley is chop liver and I believe his father is part of the coaching staff. Is he going to stay on the coaching staff? And to answer your question on giving up on high school basketball? Because I'm tired of McKinley getting screwed and the threat of good players in Canton going to St. V.
If Mckinley was that good of a program then maybe kids wouldnt leave. Mckinley once upon a time was THE school in Stark county hoops. Other schools are winning now and winning at a higher level at times. Theres no fear factor to go play Mckinley at the Field House like there once was. They dont even get a decent crowd at the games anymore.

If Mckinley was that good of a program then maybe kids wouldnt leave. Mckinley once upon a time was THE school in Stark county hoops. Other schools are winning now and winning at a higher level at times. Theres no fear factor to go play Mckinley at the Field House like there once was. They dont even get a decent crowd at the games anymore.
Like I said then why go to Hartford? I think his brother played football at Hoban. Why not go to their feeder school?

Like I said then why go to Hartford? I think his brother played football at Hoban. Why not go to their feeder school?
From my understanding they sent him there with the plan to have him go to McKinley. But plans change. At the end of the day, the parents need to do what is best for the kid. If that’s McKinley, St. V, Hoban, IMG, Oak Hill, etc. so be it. They don’t owe me, you, Coach V or CCS anything.
Still don’t know he’s not going to McKinley but no matter what, best of luck to him and I will be rooting for him to reach his full potential.