Recent content by zeeman

1. zeeman

Its time

So if y’all have read my stuff you know I can be full of it sometimes. I have been thinking of do8ng this for awhile when the prolific garbage posters started coming on board. This is the final straw tho. If their going to drop anything they don’t agree with then game over. So I’ll see you...
  2. zeeman

Trump indicted for a fourth time

Is political persecution allowed but saying stuff about the half percent of our population with gender confusion isn’t? Joe is doing a bang up job finishing Barack’s legacy of destruction
  3. zeeman

Biden's admin blames Trumps for what happened in the withdrawal in Afghanistan

Will this thread get banned if I say that Biden is an evil, idiot and criminal, who is responsible for millions of deaths?
  4. zeeman

Angel Reese (Part 2)

Is this because I called her a neighborhood rodent? Ok, let’s just say she has a strong, cultural affinity for using derogatory gestures and phrases towards persons who have shown real or imagined disrespect to her race. She is a neighborhood warrior, God bless her little heart
  5. zeeman

Don Lemon’s Misogyny at CNN, Exposed: Malicious Texts, Mocking Female Co-Workers and ‘Diva-Like Behavior’

Don apparently is quite the diva and smacks his female servants.
  6. zeeman

Four kids killed in another mass murder

Red flag laws, farmers are chit out of luck
  7. zeeman

SARS-CoV-2 virus not found in animal samples from Huanan seafood market

Of course it wasn’t, because it wasn’t there, it was in the lab down the street
  8. zeeman

Reserve currency status

Gold, silver, liquor and ammo are the commodities to invest in for the storm that is coming. dance shows will be the least of our worries
  9. zeeman

Wisconsin Supreme Court flips from red to blue

Why didn’t you then?
  10. zeeman

Down goes Lori Lightfoot.........

Dumbasses will never learn 😂
  11. zeeman

Funny how BJF will post stuff like this but won’t post the a North Carolina state senator is flipping from blue to red giving the senate a veto proof majority 🤷🏿
  12. zeeman

I’m sure the 37 people that live in Wisconsin are elated 😂
  13. zeeman

40% of all murders occur under Soros' prosecutors

You’re not even worth arguing with, your ilk is what killing America. Lawyers suck
  14. zeeman

I could give a flying flip who Chicago elects 😂 and a whole bunch of Chicago is a shyte hole, context
  15. zeeman

County I live in has the lowest crime rate and highest education in the state by a pretty wide margin. Deep, deep red, voted for Trump at 90%. We could do this all day 🤷🏿