Its time

zeeman

So if y’all have read my stuff you know I can be full of it sometimes. I have been thinking of do8ng this for awhile when the prolific garbage posters started coming on board. This is the final straw tho. If their going to drop anything they don’t agree with then game over. So I’ll see you ladies on the other side! To some of you I willl miss your insight, but to the goofballs on here I hope you get your wish cuz you’re the first ones that’ll go 😂 Happy trails

Premonition of...

Hammerschlag.jpg

So if y’all have read my stuff you know I can be full of it sometimes. I have been thinking of do8ng this for awhile when the prolific garbage posters started coming on board. This is the final straw tho. If their going to drop anything they don’t agree with then game over. So I’ll see you ladies on the other side! To some of you I willl miss your insight, but to the goofballs on here I hope you get your wish cuz you’re the first ones that’ll go 😂 Happy trails
bye-felicia-bye-felisha.gif

A) It's weak to tap out.

B) it's weak to make a post dedicated to announcing you are tapping out.

Would've thought you better than that. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Once more unto the breach dear friend once more.

After striking out over and over and over. He takes his ball and runs home crying. LOL
all you have to do is look at the CRAP holes at these democrat led cities.... and that pretty much describes what the liberals on here are FOR... i mean look at what the voters did in Chicago... that really explains people like Slappy and the bunch on here... are about!!

in Tennessee?
I see. Just for grins, which freedom of yours got devoured the most? Freedom to storm the Capitol? Lol.

Half the country can't make their own personal medical and family decisions thanks to you freedom lovers.

Zee posts his farewell and it turns into another left vs right thread. Never seen anything like it.;)

I see. Just for grins, which freedom of yours got devoured the most? Freedom to storm the Capitol? Lol.

Half the country can't make their own personal medical and family decisions thanks to you freedom lovers.
You been gaslighted and jammed your whole life.. It is the only explanation on your half the country statement.

So I assume you want the TN legislators who organized and committed insurrection to face solitary confinement for two years, then maybe a trial, then 5 years in prison??

And, if you want to murder babies, go ahead, just be prepared for the consequences.

Because it deserves to be posted in just about every thread.

How many babies have you murdered TigerPaw? You ever been charged with any murders? I've never been arrested for anything. Sounds like fake news to me.🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
How many babies have you murdered TigerPaw? You ever been charged with any murders? I've never been arrested for anything. Sounds like fake news to me.🤷‍♂️

Never killed any but I have prevented hundreds of children from ever being conceived.

Whatever deleted my previous response is stupid. Or should I say $toopid. Lol.