Recent content by The Wild Card

1. The Wild Card

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Massillon finally gets their 1st playoff State Championship. Best Stark County team since ‘98 McKinley
  2. The Wild Card

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

That’s awesome. That tells me he likely has grades because West Point and the other service academies have high academic standards. It probably isn’t unreasonable to assume that he’s a high character kid as well. Not everyone can get a service academy offer. If that’s a kids only FBS offer that...
  3. The Wild Card

I never claimed anything was wrong with that. That was never said anywhere. To summarize and state differently and in more simpler terms, all I asked was would a solid individual performance vs a quality opponent on a bigger stage = “bigger” offers? That’s it 😂 I wish the kid nothing but the...
  4. The Wild Card

Not their fault. Also, they beat the defending “big school” champs in St. Ed’s two years in a row and Ed’s is playing for another “big school” championship this year. I’m not a Massillon guy but that’s pretty good if you’re the unbeaten D2 Champs while also being the only reason the back to...
  5. The Wild Card

I don’t necessarily think it’ll be a blowout. However, Massillon might even win by a more than 1 possession final score and control the majority of the game. I’m locking the tigers here 🔒 🐅 🏆 It’ll definitely be more than likely entertaining and definitely one of the highest caliber matchups...
  6. The Wild Card

Massillon gets their modern day playoff state title this year. I’ll lock it. I think this is also the best Stark County Football team since the late 90s McKinley team that went back-to- back.
  7. The Wild Card

Halftime 28-7 Glenville
  8. The Wild Card

If Poochie hypothetically puts up solid stats/performance against this athletic glenville team will that attract bigger college offers? Even in a losing effort? No disrespect to their prior opponents. But, that should be game tape against competition worthy of respect right in comparison to the...
  9. The Wild Card

Glenville imploding a little with what appears to be some undisciplined penalties and South comes up with a INT!
  10. The Wild Card

Very true, I kind of feel bad for the kids in that respect. They should competing with maybe the likes of Massillon, Avon, Hoban, etc in D2
  11. The Wild Card

After a much needed defensive stop Canton South on the board!!! Poochie takes advantage of the glenville blown coverage 42 yard TD pass 14-7 glenville now
  12. The Wild Card

Sam Bourquin again still not being shy about calling what he sees “This is not a Division 4 school…..but by the OHSAA bylaws they are”
  13. The Wild Card

As glenville takes an early 14-0 lead.. Sam Bourquin on the radio call “If this a Division 4 team then I’m President of the United States” 😂
  14. The Wild Card

I think the lack of offers for Poochie is his size. His actual size might be 5-10 150 soaking wet. Also, he might not attend camps as silly as that sounds as a potential reason but could be a sign of the times. Another sign of the times I think many lower rung FBS or even higher rung FCS schools...