Recent content by speedthatkills

1. speedthatkills

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

AT least it is closer than driving to Waynesville...glass half full
  2. speedthatkills

Hamilton Badin new Stadium

Many of the houses around that school were built in the 40s and 50s, while the school was built in 65/66. I would think if the residents fight it they may have trouble. Problem isn't the development as much as it is the zoning which I would think there is expectation that this would not change.
  3. speedthatkills

Holdbacks

Personally I feel sorry for these kids that get held back for athletic reasons(we call them Uncle Ricos). If it is an academic hold back then I have no issues with it. Most people are not honest enough to admit it is really athletic reasons they are holding their kid back and say it is...
  4. speedthatkills

Rank the Ohio Colleges/Universities from this past season.

You should see the club room there now. Oh my! My son who was placer in Ohio was excited to go over and give it a whirl. Said he has never felt so dominate. Tons of placers and champs but all from nh , Vermont, main, ct, ri, etc. I never put as much credence in Ohio having such good...
  5. speedthatkills

2022 Spatola Classic Hosted @ Sports Plus Cincinnati, Saturday April 2

All results or top 4 only? Love to see the brackets
  6. speedthatkills

DII - Wilmington - Thoughts and discussion

And likewise if you take Louisville out of their district it dramatically changes that district. Anytime you take highest scoring team out of a district it looks different. Point is the rest of the district performed better which has not always been the case
  7. speedthatkills

Columbus Dispatch - Zero State Tournament coverage

Cincy doesn't do anything either. They did try to put a list of all placers in Cincinnati and left one off. Thankfully we have SW OH Sports Daily. For a two man band they put out a ton of content.
  8. speedthatkills

Cincinnati Enquirer

I was going to say. How enquirer like to miss some placers.
  9. speedthatkills

SUPER MATCH

I have the Rudis+ and I could not get it to stream. It kept leaving the matches and going to the promos. Rudis was very responsive and tried to help but it would not click. I would agree the content is great, just hope they get the bugs fixed
  10. speedthatkills

Cincy Placers

Ryan Iams from Ross is as well. There is actually quite a few that are at least two sport guys. Emmons from Badin, Stuckey from Wilmington, Brooks form Wilmington just off the top of my head. I am sure i am missing quite a few.
  11. speedthatkills

What happened to Cincinnati?

Having a couple boys in HS wrestling over the past 8 years I do not recall ever hearing about this option or anything like it. I did see a few where you could pay to come to different clubs or schools but nothing like this. I am not saying you are wrong but I saw nothing online or from our...
  12. speedthatkills

I was talking to a buddy from college this week that now coaches at a Columbus school. IMO the Columbus area has really come on in the past few years compared to the past. I asked him what they do in the off season. His replay made too much sense. He said they were only seeing 4-8 kids at...
  13. speedthatkills

As a piggy back to the previous post imagine what the other districts look like with out Buckeye, Aurora, Louisville, or Minerva? Obviously pulling the best team out of that district for comparison sake would directly effect how that district looks.
  14. speedthatkills

I think it is a fair question in theory but from a statistical point of view you can not remove an entire set of data. You could in theory take out the highest scoring team from each district to make it more apples to apples. Even removing graham in this scenario leaves leaves Wilmington the top...