SillyGoose's latest activity

• S
    SillyGoose replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    I don't see how any of these teams beat hiland in the tournament to be honest. Hiland has won districts 7 years in a row and this is not...
  • S
    SillyGoose reacted to buckcc's post in the thread IVC 23-24 with Like Like.
    There co-champs Hiland and IV share the IVC South crown,it took a once in a million chances there at the end , for IV to even get to...
  • S
    SillyGoose reacted to Damage450's post in the thread IVC 23-24 with Like Like.
    I know this is the boys forum but how long is the IVC going to continue to put on this ridiculous girls' basketball showcase event? The...
  • S
    It’s Highschool basketball. The kids are excited they won a big game vs Hiland. It’s really not a big deal they stormed the court. I...
  • S
    It would have been the 2019-2020 season. I have the video. I am interested in the Strasburg dirt. Please tell
  • S
    You absolutely can talk about it, that’s not the problem. But to sit here and say the Strasburg kid barely got touched is crazy. He got...
  • S
    I love the tough games and tough schedule. Helps a lot for tournaments. They get a good week off before the tournament starts anyway
  • S
    hate to bring this back up but one of your players punched a strasburg kid during a game and knocked him out in 2020