Recent content by Robber247

1. R

4X Champs - High School Records?

So 3 sets of brothers have been 4 timers. Jeff Jordan and his brother, then Jeff's 2 sons make up 2/3 of the 3 groups of brothers. Wow!!
  2. R

PWC

That's what I'm talking about, the best that both states have vs each other. PA went toe to toe vs the USA team, every match was close save 1 and the girls match.
  3. R

Elo Ratings - Division 1

One weight class I noticed that was hard to understand the rankings was D2 175, a state qualifier was ranked 34. How does a kid that makes the top 16 come in at 34? I get that there were probably other kids better from other districts, but 18 others doesn't make sense.
  4. R

PWC

How many matches would Ohio have won against USA team? I don't believe Ohio would've beaten the PA all star team either. Bucksman may have a better guess as to how many matches Ohio wins against PA all stars. I personally would've liked to have seen Ohio all stars vs PA all stars, instead of...
  5. R

Elo Ratings - Division 1

Jake's is a great tool but there are alot of results statewide that don't get reported in. That includes most dual meets and some of the smaller tournaments. I looked at his website a bunch over the years for some reference but it definitely doesn't tell the whole story. Some districts are...
  6. R

PWC

The PA team and USA team were absolutely loaded. USA team had a couple undefeated HS career wrestlers and all of members on the team multi time state champs. PA had 2 weights that weren't a state champ.
  7. R

All Americans by State

Genoa was loaded, can't remember how many state titles they won 3 or 4 years back, seems like they had 6 or 7 individual champs too one year. Murderers row!!
  8. R

Toughest District Weight Class

Norwalk 175 had the #3, #4, #6, #7 and #9. The 4 through 9 moved up 1 spot due to Williams being out.
  9. R

2023 Perrysburg D1 District

I know the team race is important, but it's individual state now and I don't think you sacrifice a kid being a 4x state champ either. Perrysburg could've went to the team state Tournament and chose not to for whatever reason.
  10. R

2023 Boro Fan Almanac

Blaze didn't tech him, Campbell wouldn't either
  11. R

2023 Boro Fan Almanac

I would personally rather see Campbell vs Hermes, that's a much better match. Not sure Hermes makes that happen but that would be the one I would rather pay to see. Lay it all on the line and wrestle Campbell!!
  12. R

IVC preview

I'm surprised at how small some of these leagues are, I seen one league with 6 teams and 2 people in the bracket. In the Sandusky Bay Conference (SBC) I counted 19 teams. Seems like they could combine some leagues and make them alot more competitive
  13. R

Perrysburg OUT for next weekends state duals

I would never believe that Scottie would duck anyone, he's a competitor at the highest level and a heck of a coach.
  14. R

Perrysburg OUT for next weekends state duals

My guess as to why they dropped is because they have some matches that they want to save for individual state. With individual only a few weeks away that's the only reason I could guess as to why they drop. That begs the question why enter if they weren't going to follow through.