Recent content by mrsimp06

1. mrsimp06

Winton Woods '24

I wonder how long they'll be D1, Competitive balance is the only reason why their D1.
  2. mrsimp06

Winton Woods '24

Any news/updates on WW, it's been quiet for minute.
  3. mrsimp06

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

He's the type of coach a big district like Mason, Beavercreek, Hamilton should empty there warchest and go get. He's proven to build a culture and a style that works.
  4. mrsimp06

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Winton Woods v Elder Winton Woods v Princeton Winton Woods v Colerain *Any of these 3
  5. mrsimp06

Programs That Need A Change

Ha... I was about to say Colerain needs to join the ECC or merge with NW.
  6. mrsimp06

Winton Woods '24

I'm wondering if they run everything back and hope a year of experience fixes everything. I would think a offensive Coordinator and O-Line coach would love to coach at WW.
  7. mrsimp06

Winton Woods '24

WW has one of the most talented roster in the state but, is being held back by the lack of offensive execution. Does the Offense take a step forward or does the residents of Forest Park see more of the same in '24. ~begin
  8. mrsimp06

2024 Division 2 Early Outlook

Winton Woods will be a whole problem "if" they can figure out how to move the ball effectively.
  9. mrsimp06

How does your team look for 2024 ?

Winton Woods returns a lot, the defense will be the best in the state regardless of division but, the offense is a question mark, they return a lot players at key positions but, they were absolutely underwhelming last year in execution and philosophy.
  10. mrsimp06

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

If you can't get pressure on the Anderson QB, your in trouble.
  11. mrsimp06

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

They throw early and often.
  12. mrsimp06

Region 8: #1 Anderson vs #3 Withrow

Whomever can stop the pass will win.
  13. mrsimp06

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

Ain't nothing funny about the underachieving this team has done on the offensive side of the ball since last year. I'm still shaking my head at last year Kings game. Probably should've been addressed last summer.