Recent content by Lynus24

1. Lynus24

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

The 8th grade football team will sustain itself financially. We still have a solid booster club, and TD club. Gate fees for games and $120 P2P fees for sports. I’d agree that there is probably enough extra equipment laying around between varsity and freshman to field the 8th grade team. As it’s...
  2. Lynus24

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

Yeah probably going to see 2-3 sophomores on the o-line, but it’s part of the process I guess, until we build back up. No surprise I’m a fan of the 8th grade being part of the school. From what I hear we will be scheduling “up” so to speak, so it’ll be interesting how we stack up. Long term...
  3. Lynus24

Third state poll of the season

Another one that sticks out is Louisville beating CVCA by 20 and slipping a spot.
  4. Lynus24

PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

https://www.youtube.com/live/bvEfNRA9fCk?feature=shared
  5. Lynus24

Friday, December 15 Final Scores

Louisville 79 Hoban 51
  6. Lynus24

Tuesday, December 12 Final Scores

Louisville 74 Alliance 32
  7. Lynus24

Week 15 (Division VI State Semifinal): AP #1 Kirtland (13-1) vs. AP #2 Garaway (14-0)

Parking options…streets are also available. Wouldn’t recommend driving “to the stadium” south street will be closed at the stadium between wells and silver. Handicap entrance on silver.
  8. Lynus24

Louisville Leopards Football 2024

“ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery mediocrity can pay to greatness “ -Oscar Wilde
  9. Lynus24

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

I believe WB was contacted and it didn’t work out. We were looking for home/home and they wanted one game next season nothing longer.
  10. Lynus24

Not positive it’s final and not in order, but what I remember is: Hoover Green Wooster CCC Northwest Alliance Marlington Canfield New Philly Dover Still not easy, but it’s a step in the right direction. A descent Louisville team can find enough wins to make the playoffs, a bad Louisville...
  11. Lynus24

Yeah not much nice to say, so no reason saying it. Couple positives going into next season are the schedule is what it should be, tons of young kids got a lot of playing time, and next years freshmen class looks to be the best skill class since the 2016 freshman team. None of that means squat...
  12. Lynus24

Sad News - Mackinbiner Has Passed Away

Sorry to hear that. RIP Mack
  13. Lynus24

I was more referring to 7-9th grade as I stated in my post. I know for fact that Canfield has more than 17 kids on their 7-9th grade teams. We have 7/8th grade LL teams that have won 5-6 “championships” in a row with 15 kids on them because they have the best players, it doesn’t translate into...
  14. Lynus24

I don’t continue to point anything out other than add context to posts that have since been deleted. I also think it’s funny that people think there is some secret society that sits in cigar smoke filled rooms that pull the strings behind the scenes. DeMarco made his own situation in Louisville...
  15. Lynus24

Yes and yes Comparing LL of today with LL that you’re referring to is quite different tho. These teams can’t even run a proper practice until varsity. Our freshman had to cancel last week vs Perry because we didn’t have enough players. Our kids do dry runs of plays at practice because none of...