2024 Louisville Leopards Football

Looks like we should have about 35 players coming back, not sure how big that freshman was.

3Cooper RiceQB/DB6′160011
4Ty PaumierWR/DB5’8150011
8Cam DoughertyRB/LB6′200111
9Jacob PaumierWR/DB5’8160011
13Baiden ElderWR/DB5’10165011
14Jimmy CrilowTE/LB6′180010
15Owen DiMarzioRB/DB6′175010
16Wyatt SmithDB/DE6’1185011
17Tate AljancicQB/DB6’3170011
18Gabe StofferQB/DB5’8165010
19Tyler DavisWR/LB6′185011
20Kason GraybillRB/LB5’8155011
21Quin BurickWR/DB6′160010
23Carter DeemWR/DB5’8180111
26Luke SeamanWR/DB5’9140010
27Landyn FohnerWR/DB5’9160010
29Braiden ElsassRB/LB5’10180010
32Kolton LoyTE/DB6’3185111
33Alex TruexWR/DB5’8130011
44Jacob GalbraithRB/LB6′200111
46Zaelynn IsaacsWR/DB5’4010
51Massimo RobertsOL/DL5’10160010
60Owen BayerOL/DL5’10220011
61Ethan KellyOL/DL5’9145010
62Kyle DeemOL/DL5’7175010
65Roy NewellOL/DL6’1260010
70Dillon MartinOL/DL5’8175010
71Chaun ClineOL/DL5’10185010
75Josh NicholsonOL/DL6’2270011
77Trevor BurickOL/DL6’327009
78Chase WondracelOL/DL6’1270011
80Colten NorrisWR/DB5’8145010
81Drew GasparWR/DB5’9150010
82Ethan BarnesTE/LB5’9160010
85Austin WadeTE/DE6’4190011

Looks like we might not have a lot of linemen next season.

Any thoughts on the little leopards now having 4th and 5th grade, then 6th and 7th, since the 8th grade team is going into the school?

Any thoughts on the little leopards now having 4th and 5th grade, then 6th and 7th, since the 8th grade team is going into the school?
Yeah probably going to see 2-3 sophomores on the o-line, but it’s part of the process I guess, until we build back up.

No surprise I’m a fan of the 8th grade being part of the school. From what I hear we will be scheduling “up” so to speak, so it’ll be interesting how we stack up. Long term this will pay off, more good football is always better than less bad football. These 8th graders will now have the same opportunities and workout/practice schedule as the high school team. Learning the same system will prepare them at a much higher level than a LL practice 4 days a week.

Let's hope not. Other than a few former NBC rivals I think most people would agree Stark County football is better when the Leopards are relevant.

2-8 max potential…. Know it alls/boosters killed that program.
Agree there are some people who don't understand their place, but putting unprepared, undisciplined players on the field played a major role. I'm trusting Coach Kappas will change that.

2-8 max potential…. Know it alls/boosters killed that program.

Which two games? Then we will just not play the rest? I see a 5 or 6 win season here.

New Philadelphia6-5
Alliance6-5
at Northwest5-6
Marlington6-4
at North Canton Hoover6-6
Canton Central Catholic7-5
at Canfield7-4
Green10-4
South Range12-2
at Wooster3-7

No matter what Louisville's record is next year, this is what the Louisville schedule should look like going forward. Their opponents are for the most part similarly sized and there is not huge travel. Most of the games have local significance. The only thing missing is somehow getting Dover on the schedule.

The latest leopard rumor is Greg Dickerhoof from Tusky Valley will be joining the leopard staff. Not sure if he is a defense or offense coach, but we should welcome him with open arms. Louisville has not been the greatest place to coach the last 5 or so years.

The latest leopard rumor is Greg Dickerhoof from Tusky Valley will be joining the leopard staff. Not sure if he is a defense or offense coach, but we should welcome him with open arms. Louisville has not been the greatest place to coach the last 5 or so years.
This is not a rumor. Coach Dickerhoof was approved at Monday night's BOE meeting.

who is going to pay for the 8th grade team? all the school administration cries about is they dont have money....now they are going to pay for staff all new uniforms, travel, etc............

This is not a rumor. Coach Dickerhoof was approved at Monday night's BOE meeting.

I just wasnt sure if he was going to be coaching for sure. What position did he take? It wasnt a principal correct?

As far as the uniforms and equipment go I would guess they would be able to use some of the freshman stuff and maybe pass it down. The 8th grade team is a big win for the football program. I am sure they are complaining about having to pay for it, but hopefully in a few years it pays off. I cant imagine the athletic fund is in good shape after all of the bad years of football. i know the stands have been pretty bare the last few seasons.

The story I was always told was that when the football teams was good, it basically covered all of the other sports with the exception of boys basketball. So I am a firm believer in investing in your cash cow to help out the other sports.

The 8th grade football team will sustain itself financially. We still have a solid booster club, and TD club. Gate fees for games and $120 P2P fees for sports. I’d agree that there is probably enough extra equipment laying around between varsity and freshman to field the 8th grade team. As it’s always been, the varsity purchases a number of new equipment every year (a dozen new helmets, shoulder pads etc.whatever is needed) then it’s handed down over the years. Highly unlikely that the 8th grade team will be in all new equipment.

The Quakers have won 3 out of 4 meetings all-time. They've hooked up in 1988-89, 2004, and last year. The lone Leopard win came in 2004.

I forgot they were in the federal league for a few seasons together. I know they just joined a new league but

1) New Philly
2) Dover
3) Louisville
4) Alliance
5) Marlington
6) Lake
7) Green
8) ?????

would be a great league

I forgot they were in the federal league for a few seasons together. I know they just joined a new league but

1) New Philly
2) Dover
3) Louisville
4) Alliance
5) Marlington
6) Lake
7) Green
8) ?????

would be a great league
Alliance and marlington would fight for 7th place every year 🤣 not like we winning the ebc anyways but no need to lower the numbers even further around here

Alliance and marlington would fight for 7th place every year 🤣 not like we winning the ebc anyways but no need to lower the numbers even further around here
Outsider here, but I know Alliance is known as the Aviators I believe, right? So for being "Aviator Elite", you really know how to show support for your school!!!!! Never understand bashing you're own team, especially on public platforms nonetheless. Must be the new times and the impact of modern society I guess!

Outsider here, but I know Alliance is known as the Aviators I believe, right? So for being "Aviator Elite", you really know how to show support for your school!!!!! Never understand bashing you're own team, especially on public platforms nonetheless. Must be the new times and the impact of modern society I guess!
Me being honest is bashing my Alma mater?compared to the schools listed.. we don’t have a rich tradition, our programs lack discipline, athletes can’t seem to stay out of their own way in some cases, numbers are low even for our “successful” programs. I got every home game and some away games for several sports. That’s all the support I can offer. Until the community and school board come together and find common ground.. I fear we will just keep trending downward.

I don’t see what being butthurt about a handle or a school district you have no ties to does for someone but I’m not meant to understand everything either. Enjoy your day.

Me being honest is bashing my Alma mater?compared to the schools listed.. we don’t have a rich tradition, our programs lack discipline, athletes can’t seem to stay out of their own way in some cases, numbers are low even for our “successful” programs. I got every home game and some away games for several sports. That’s all the support I can offer. Until the community and school board come together and find common ground.. I fear we will just keep trending downward.

I don’t see what being butthurt about a handle or a school district you have no ties to does for someone but I’m not meant to understand everything either. Enjoy your day.
"Trending downward"????? Bold. Some nice recruits have come out of Alliance over the last couple years from what I am seeing. Lot more attention on the Aviators in recent years than in the past...

"Trending downward"????? Bold. Some nice recruits have come out of Alliance over the last couple years from what I am seeing. Lot more attention on the Aviators in recent years than in the past...
Bold? Aside from the zurbrugg , and the Davis brothers… not really. Losing players to other schools, parents aren’t too happy with the play calling (football).. I mean everyone felt like the underachieved this past season.Do you know anything about are youth numbers or are you just assuming? I think wrestling is our biggest draw these days. The upcoming freshman class might have some talent but it kinda gets a little sketchy after that. This isn’t the 90s where people wanted to live in alliance. Families leave or kids quit playing. But since you seem to know more than the average alliance resident….please enlighten me.