Recent content by John74

1. J

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

I've seen a version of this argument stated several times, and honestly in my mind, it's not even close to comparable. Cell phones and computers changed the way we live. They were expensive and not initially fully understood, but as they matured their usefulness and importance transformed...
  2. J

I think we are still in the early adopter phase of the EV market, so it will be awhile. I am not against EVs and I do think they have their place, but those that think it's going to be linear market growth adoption and a huge economic impact in my opinion are somewhat mistaken. Most...
  3. J

Honda and Ford are very different companies and have very different positions in the market. Honda is building a $3.6-billion dollar EV plant. Why? Less than ten years ago, their three top selling models; CRV, Accord, Civic; each sold over 300,00 units each and over 1,000,000 units total. In...
  4. J

Intel delays $20 bln Ohio project, citing slow chip market

Oh, so it’s just the enlarged breasts then? The gonads were always tiny. Your running distance and time is laughable. Embarrassingly laughable.
  5. J

Intel delays $20 bln Ohio project, citing slow chip market

The only physical attributes you still have from your steroid days are the enlarged breasts and tiny shriveled gonads. Imagine being so insecure that you have to puff your chest about your physique on an anonymous forum. Especially when you’re fat and would get passed up by a senior citizens...
  6. J

EV Cars dead at charging stations in Chicago

If that is your stance, you are showing a complete ignorance of basic physics. As of today, comparable EV models outweigh their IC counterparts by 30% - 40%. That means without question: Tires will wear faster Energy to motivate the car will be greater Roadways will encounter more wear per EV...
  7. J

EV Battery Breakthrough

I cannot access the article without a subscription to the NYT, so I am not sure if there is any new “breakthrough” information in it or not. But everything I have read points that NA ion tech is specifically suited for helping the grid and charging, not on board EV power packs. MIT and...
  8. J

what are the elements that are used to create a battery for a electric Car?

That is kind of a misleading comparison. Current automotive market is driven by SUV and pickup sales, which are higher cost vehicles and drive the ICE average cost upward towards the $48k range. The Tesla cost is for the small sedan Model Y. The $48k for the current ICE offerings is giving...
  9. J

Firearm Bans

Civilian AK-47s are still readily available and are able to be purchased right alongside their AR-15 counterparts. And manufacturers played the same games after 1994 by elimination certain features that circumvented the restrictions, so versions were always available in some form. The only...
  10. J

Gas Prices Rising Again

Mentally ill.
  11. J

Gas Prices Rising Again

Thanks for proving my point. Mentally ill. Go and enjoy your “success”.
  12. J

Gas Prices Rising Again

If you haven’t figured it out by now, he is mentally ill. Why else would someone sit on here 7-days a week from sunrise to sunset behaving in the manner that he does? Always a blowhard. Always right. Always condescending. Always unable to let anything go. Always elevating himself as...
  13. J

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Dumb. Really dumb. Most, almost all, had the sniffles and didn’t end up in the ICU. You fell for the fear propaganda and are still reciting it. In my first post above, I noted hospitalizations in South Korea. Excellent healthcare system, years of mitigation attempts, ultra high...
  14. J

Agree on using Sweden as a singular example. It’s not like they were walking around coughing in each other’s faces at Covid parties. But you can definitely make solid conclusions based off countries that have really advanced healthcare and implemented fully the best practices that were being...
  15. J

Maybe natural immunity build up through a measured approach is at play also? All you have to do is look at Australia and South Korea to try and understand what is really happening. Their curves of cases and hospitalizations went up like a vertical hockey stick AFTER they hit 80%-85% fully...