Intel delays $20 bln Ohio project, citing slow chip market

Wrong most (semi conductor chips) are made in Taiwan (less you consider Taiwan to be part of China) and South Korea, China is in the top 5. I know you think it is great to overpay for semiconductor chips but something's like semiconductor chips should stay in Taiwan or SK, cheaper labor and more efficient. Plus the US does not have enough workers.
Well north of 320 million people live here, plenty of people to work.

It's a national security issue as well.

I am. Just look at what happened when Trump tried to fix the trade deficit via taxes. It cost American companies and consumers, and the trade deficit INCREASED. It was a total disaster.
Short term pain for long term gain was always understood by rational people. You have to start somewhere to shift the paradigm.

I hope he is ok. I was worried about cabe when he quit posting for a period of time. He claimed he was busy doing something else. I think they took away his computer privileges at the nursing home when he refused to wear his depends. That is my story and I am sticking to it.😁
I was working on a project. Just accepted an offer for it, actually. Somebody got a money-maker, and I got to double up on what I put in. The next one is lined up, and this one is straight cash homey. No more borrowing money for my own home or for projects. Debt free. Earning interest only.

I was working on a project. Just accepted an offer for it, actually. Somebody got a money-maker, and I got to double up on what I put in. The next one is lined up, and this one is straight cash homey. No more borrowing money for my own home or for projects. Debt free. Earning interest only.
I will stick with the depends story. I don't judge.;)

6 3/8ths hat, 52 coat
CIGTMP3.gif

Business conditions and slowing demand for semiconductor chips have prompted Intel to move its targeted completion of a $20 billion semiconductor factory in Licking County, Ohio, to 2026 or 2027. The chip maker cites initially set 2025 as its goal, but megaprojects such as Intel's factory are feeling the sting of regulatory delays, high interest rates and a shortage of qualified labor.

The last reason is the real reason.

Stop paying people not to work!

Business conditions and slowing demand for semiconductor chips have prompted Intel to move its targeted completion of a $20 billion semiconductor factory in Licking County, Ohio, to 2026 or 2027. The chip maker cites initially set 2025 as its goal, but megaprojects such as Intel's factory are feeling the sting of regulatory delays, high interest rates and a shortage of qualified labor.

BS.

well there are least 8-20 million illegals in this country , so we can't use that as a excuse, I'm sure the prison systems around the world can be a reference for their good behavior ...

I do not but I still sport a fair bit of muscle. The steroids I took in college packed it on and I have been on a bit of a maintenance program, since.
The only physical attributes you still have from your steroid days are the enlarged breasts and tiny shriveled gonads.

Imagine being so insecure that you have to puff your chest about your physique on an anonymous forum. Especially when you’re fat and would get passed up by a senior citizens walking club when you go on your “runs”. 14-min miles is considered a brisk walk. What a clown.

The only physical attributes you still have from your steroid days are the enlarged breasts and tiny shriveled gonads.
Not true. Any change to your nads is temporary and everything returns to normal as testosterone output normalizes.
Imagine being so insecure that you have to puff your chest about your physique on an anonymous forum. Especially when you’re fat and would get passed up by a senior citizens walking club when you go on your “runs”. 14-min miles is considered a brisk walk. What a clown.
I never said a word about it nor would I until you losers post BMI charts like they are meaningful. Let me know when you do 7 miles at 14 min per. what are you? 5’9” and 165lbs? LOL.

Not true. Any change to your nads is temporary and everything returns to normal as testosterone output normalizes.

I never said a word about it nor would I until you losers post BMI charts like they are meaningful. Let me know when you do 7 miles at 14 min per. what are you? 5’9” and 165lbs? LOL.
Oh, so it’s just the enlarged breasts then?

The gonads were always tiny.

Your running distance and time is laughable. Embarrassingly laughable.

Oh, so it’s just the enlarged breasts then?

The gonads were always tiny.

Your running distance and time is laughable. Embarrassingly laughable.
I don't run anymore. 57, 6'3.5", 240lbs with some cranky knees leads to power walks vs run. Post your 7 mile time, tubbo.