Recent content by fromthe3

1. F

Federal League 2023-2024

I heard Lake's PG had like 40 against Brush. What his name and what grade is he in? Will he be all conference? Has he been healthy all year?
  2. F

Federal League 2023-2024

There was an elementary musical there too. Unfortunately, I was there for the musical. Great win for the bulldogs! Down starters and beat Mck! Green showing they are a powerhouse in the fed in all sports. Came in as the little brother now they are a becoming a powerhouse in all sports. Who...
  3. F

Federal League 2023-2024

When will Martin be back for Green?
  4. F

Tallmadge Basketball

Who played tonight? Lost by 21 to a 6-12 team.
  5. F

Tallmadge Basketball

I I agree...I wouldn't want his job...patience...Any decision you make you are pissing people off. Today you need to make sure you have a solid youth program. You need to make sure the parochials are not stealing your kids. If you are not playing your best kids (they might be your older kids)...
  6. F

Tallmadge Basketball

From this thread....I believe the meddling is from the senior parents. Hoban had a freshman start for their football team. If Hoban has freshmen start, I don't think Tallmadge has the talent to not have great freshmen play. I have coached at all levels...you play your best players. If a school...
  7. F

Tallmadge Basketball

I am an outsider and don't know much about Tallmadge basketball. From this post it looks like this is the coach's 2nd year. They were 15-9 last year. Not bad. How many seniors did they lose from last year's team? The one thing I have heard from Tallmadge is that they have a Freshman kid who...
  8. F

Federal League 2023-2024

What happened between Green and Jackson coach? I heard it was pretty intense.
  9. F

SVSM Irish 2023-24

With Hoban and Massillon not having a passing game. StV's new coach should run a spread. It will give them a leg up on WR and QBs over Massillon and Hoban.
  10. F

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Massillon 17-10 No longer Paper Tigers Neither team will throw more than 10 passes. Over/under of 17 total passes in this game
  11. F

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Championship Week

Championship Week Games: Division VII- Dalton vs. Marion Local Division VI- Versailles vs. Kirtland Division V- Perry vs. Liberty Center Division IV- Glenville vs. Archbishop Alter Division III- Toledo Central Catholic vs. Bishop Watterson Division I- St. Edward vs. Springfield Game of the...
  12. F

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Massillon QB better...
  13. F

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Week 5

State Semi-Final Games St. Edward vs. Hilliard Bradley Massillon vs. Cincinnati Anderson Chardon vs. Toledo Central Catholic Canton South vs. Glenville Kirtland vs. Garaway Dalton vs. Caldwell Game of the Week- pick winner and total points (tiebreaker): Hoban vs. Avon (40)
  14. F

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Name 1 D 1 skilled player from Massillon that DaOne is a better athlete then..I love how we call names rather then have good points...go ahead and call me another name
  15. F

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Four Heads = Four Horsemen...i completion that was questionable..couldnt complete a screen. Athletes...big oline...physical defense