Recent content by CommonManDZ

1. CommonManDZ

WCAL Football 2023

Have you been to Dalton lol. It’s the worst pizza company ever, or Dominos. Nothing in Orrville delivers to 44618 for some reason. Having said that, haven’t found a pizza anywhere that beats Marie’s in Wadsworth. The Italian sausage pizza there is the best I’ve ever had.
  2. CommonManDZ

WCAL Football 2023

Don’t tease me. I’ve been craving that style of pizza for a while. Might be worth the drive to scratch the nostalgia itch.
  3. CommonManDZ

WCAL Football 2023

PIZZA PARLOR! That’s it. We used to get that when I was a kid. Sisters was pretty much the same. Those were the Dalton pizza glory days.
  4. CommonManDZ

WCAL Football 2023

Kraus’ Pizza in Dalton has been, hands down, the worst pizza joint I’ve ever done business with. They were oftentimes downright mean and sarcastic on the phone, had an extremely limited menu, weird operating hours, and were priced into the stratosphere. The fact that I order from Dominos 10/10...
  5. CommonManDZ

WCAL Football 2023

Concur.
  6. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

Finally, JFK has been vanquished! Great game both schools! The death march to the regional final continues for Dalton.
  7. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

No insult lol, just throwing some forum smak around. We gotta figure out how to finally beat JFK in something first before we’d even get a shot at the Amish Assassins.
  8. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

Bring it, Jebadiah. It’s been a few years since we ended a Lucas season. I forget what it feels like. First things first though…revenge. Also, my mother and I both graduated from, and I have children in, Dalton. Hopefully I pass the true fan purity test ;)
  9. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

I understand why they maybe don’t want to schedule south range between those two mammoth games, but I hate the idea of sitting in week two. I’m sure Brian & Coach Dial will make the right decision…
  10. CommonManDZ

2023 Open/Unknowns

Dalton / Minister might be the only 2 small schools left in week 2 lol. What’s a 3hr bus ride amongst friends!
  11. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

I don’t remember the exact cadence, but that game went from probable loss to probable win to soul-crushing loss in like 3 minutes. Hard to put into words, but it was nuts.
  12. CommonManDZ

D7 R25 2023

The Heights game was such an emotional rollercoaster, I literally sat there in the feeezing cold and shed a tear when the clock struck 0:00. I felt so bad for the team, Coach Dial, and the whole community. The highs and lows in the last few minutes of that game were crazy. Worst sports-related...
  13. CommonManDZ

Canfield @ South Range 2023

Those are 3+ h bus rides. SR is an hour. Would love to play either of those schools, but those are some rough logistics…
  14. CommonManDZ

Canfield @ South Range 2023

Coach Dial is just crazy enough to do this. Kirtland / SR / Mogadore is a crazy gauntlet for sure, but with what might be the best Bulldog team in the last decade coming back, that would be a heck of battle scar come playoff time. Pickings are getting slim, I could totally see this happening...
  15. CommonManDZ

PAC 2023

Full merger, big school / small school. Couple cross-overs a year. Finally bring Wayne County together under one roof! Also, don’t bother telling me how dumb this is, I already know. Doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be cool. Wooster can even come too, why not. Tuslaw can maybe load up enough creampies...