Recent content by Buccaneer24

1. B

Hazing Incidents

thats what we need to find out was there supposed to be adult supervision present or not?
  2. B

Hazing Incidents

Legally educators (including Coaches and Lay Coaches once they step on campus) take on the role of parents and responsibility for kids - legally it's called In Loco Parentis. That is why we're supposed to have coaches, or at least a coach monitoring the locker room, weight room, or position...
  3. B

2023 Glenville Football

Pretty much if you play football you go to Ginn, not Glenville
  4. B

8-man state championship coming to Ohio

I could see a lot of the smaller schools and charter and smaller private schools in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati look into it.
  5. B

If you like points on the board it sure is fun. lowest scoring game in the AZ 8 man playoffs was a combined total of 67 points. 4 games with a combined total of 90+, 1 game with a combined 102 points, and the State championship had a combined score of 72 points.
  6. B

Fairport would do well in 8 man - they have been a dude or 2 short in 11 man, especially on the OL.
  7. B

Is Strongsville looking for a new head football coach ??

It's posted every year most likely due to HR and Union hiring policies. Basically a "good faith move" its up for a bit, no one applies and they move on with internal re-hire
  8. B

2023 Benedictine Football

John Adams and John Hay are, and have been, two different schools. John Hay is now a more selective school next to Cleveland School of Arts and Case Western. John Adams is on E 116th in between Union and Harvard.
  9. B

2023 Divisions and Regions Released

Division 2 Region 5 is Murderer's Row
  10. B

For your offseason viewing pleasure and ridicule of GHSA football. ENJOY if you so desire!!!

not totally fair, systemic racism, systemic discrimination by the descendants of the wealthy landed aristocracy against its poor white population (Appalachia/ Bayous of Lousiana/ Ozarks), and Hookworm are to blame for a lot of this stereotype.
  11. B

For your offseason viewing pleasure and ridicule of GHSA football. ENJOY if you so desire!!!

Oh, you think the internet is your ally. But you merely adopted the internet; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The Interwebs betray you, because they belong to me! on a serious note, my knowledge of...
  12. B

Well this is one ugly mashup of alt-right and fascist commentary mixed with a healthy dose of homophobia... how about we stick to football this is a football form not a political subreddit or 4Chan's /pol/
  13. B

2023 Benedictine Football

Yeah I can imagine the bad blood that was created over the "outreach" efforts of Chanel in Bedford/Warrensville/ Maple and would add maple to the No Return list. I don't think Lutheran East will do that right now. They're seeing success and their "outreach" is being successful in bringing...
  14. B

2023 Glenville Football

Kirtland mutters "Am I a joke to you?"
  15. B

2023 Glenville Football

correct Avon has been one of the top teams in the Cleveland area for awhile now. Last year's game between the two was one of the top matchups in NEO last year.