For your offseason viewing pleasure and ridicule of GHSA football. ENJOY if you so desire!!!

SWGA Fan

#2 for Colquitt was one of the best WR in the state in 2017, who NEVER went to college. #3 for Colquitt is UGA's starting RB, Daijun Edwards. (#30)

Is it true you eat hot dogs with Lindsay Graham while yelling Slava Ukraine with George Michael's greatest hits playing in the background as you drink Bud Light?
WELL, my good pilgrim, I HATE Lindsey Graham, he's a WAR MONGER! He has no issue with sending our guys and gals to their death, with little provocation. And I don't partake of the offerings of gay blades! And Richie, you look FUNNY, even for a YANKEE! ;)

Threads like this make me think the pairing of Washington and Valdosta in August may not be the best of things. 4+ more months of this?
WELL sir, I have GREAT news for you. I probably won't be around to give 411 after my surgery on May 5th. A few pesky issues I picked up in Vietnam.

Was... was that video suppose to be funny?
I mean comedy is subjective, but that must be too esoteric even for me.
I was merely denoting what has been said previously on this message board, about the lack of fundamentals exhibited by teams in the GHSA! And if the top tier is crap. What does that say about the rest? THAT'S all I was saying.

And I fail to see how the things I've stated as FACT on this board, portrays me as narcissistic? Now if you require that I talk about myself I could. But the title choices have already been used, 'Forest Gump', and 'Cast a Way'! But you boys just keep on keeping on, with your heads up your asses. I wouldn't want to mess up your delusions of grandeur with any knowledge outside of Buckarooville.

By the BY, ESPN has installed THE Ohio State Buckaroos, as the 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll leave you boys to your wet dreams about EVER winning another NATTY!

I was merely denoting what has been said previously on this message board, about the lack of fundamentals exhibited by teams in the GHSA! And if the top tier is crap. What does that say about the rest? THAT'S all I was saying.

And I fail to see how the things I've stated as FACT on this board, portrays me as narcissistic? Now if you require that I talk about myself I could. But the title choices have already been used, 'Forest Gump', and 'Cast a Way'! But you boys just keep on keeping on, with your heads up your asses. I wouldn't want to mess up your delusions of grandeur with any knowledge outside of Buckarooville.

By the BY, ESPN has installed THE Ohio State Buckaroos, as the 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll leave you boys to your wet dreams about EVER winning another NATTY!
I mean, if you gotta explain the joke it wasn't really that funny in the first place, huh?

Is it true you eat hot dogs with Lindsay Graham while yelling Slava Ukraine with George Michael's greatest hits playing in the background as you drink Bud Light?
Well this is one ugly mashup of alt-right and fascist commentary mixed with a healthy dose of homophobia... how about we stick to football this is a football form not a political subreddit or 4Chan's /pol/

Well this is one ugly mashup of alt-right and fascist commentary mixed with a healthy dose of homophobia... how about we stick to football this is a football form not a political subreddit or 4Chan's /pol/
When I see another internet dweller on Yappi.
walrus-cute.gif

Oh, you think the internet is your ally. But you merely adopted the internet; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The Interwebs betray you, because they belong to me!

on a serious note, my knowledge of those places comes from having researched the Far Right as a Peace and Security studies major in the early 2000s. Just like Francis Fukuyama was wrong about the end of history, we were wrong about the end of Far Right populism and the attractiveness of Fascism.

People in the south are the dumbest humans this earth has to offer.
Well you're just a bundle of sweetness lately. Listen, I don't necessarily disagree with you on this statement, but your last two posts are calling Massillon the "white trash capital of Ohio," and southerners the "dumbest humans on this earth"....my only suggestion is that when you make these comments....don't let people know you're from Canton....takes a little luster off the I'm better than you attitude. Have a nice day....oh....and stay safe.

Trouble in Titletown​

Georgia’s Valdosta High School, a longtime football powerhouse, is awash in a scandal involving race, funny money, allegations of improper recruiting and a one-armed booster named Nub.

Please Massillon fans beware of the funny money at the concessions :stirthepot:

People in the south are the dumbest humans this earth has to offer.
not totally fair, systemic racism, systemic discrimination by the descendants of the wealthy landed aristocracy against its poor white population (Appalachia/ Bayous of Lousiana/ Ozarks), and Hookworm are to blame for a lot of this stereotype.

Trouble in Titletown​

Georgia’s Valdosta High School, a longtime football powerhouse, is awash in a scandal involving race, funny money, allegations of improper recruiting and a one-armed booster named Nub.

Please Massillon fans beware of the funny money at the concessions :stirthepot:
Who cares about the funny money, I wanna meet Nub.