#PACtion™ 2024

Also found out that Lake ventures into the PAC...in the 2025 season Northwest will travel to Hartville to the play the Blue Streaks week 6...it is a one year contract!

Also found out that Lake ventures into the PAC...in the 2025 season Northwest will travel to Hartville to the play the Blue Streaks week 6...it is a one year contract!
That's hot.

Be sure and fumigate the stadium after Crooked Canal Fulton and their globalist fraud team visits. They're importing cheap labor from Manchester and it's unacceptable.

My vast Manchester constituency knows it and to quote Kurt Angle it's true. It's true.

Steve Bannon, Jack Posobiec, and Darren Beattie know and it's gonna be all over the podcasts and Twitter.

But anyways how can anyone turn down a trip to Hartville?

Even Cory Snyder with his .227 BA goes to Hartville for celebrity treatment....the same treatment Anna Nicole Smith got after doing her Beautiful Job on the 1987 Syracuse Orange basketball team.

And Kosar? How many scams does the Gangly Grifter of Boardman get involved with? Jesus if he shows up at my mom's house selling her on a reverse mortgage I'm just done. Done.

Screenshot_20240319-232528-934.png

Kosar's Good Life. What is that? Calling up Tony Rizzo half drunk?

Last edited:
A week 6 nonconference game. This indicates an unbalanced 7-team conference schedule, assuming the first three weeks are still non-conference games. If true, that puts an end to conference expansion talk for the 2025 season.

And Kosar? How many scams does the Gangly Grifter of Boardman get involved with? Jesus if he shows up at my mom's house selling her on a reverse mortgage I'm just done. Done.

View attachment 56072

Kosar's Good Life. What is that? Calling up Tony Rizzo half drunk?
And right on time....Steve Doerschuk....lol

@Rich Kotite my man, you make me want to double up on my heart medicine! Wall to wall election coverage, Keith Smart. Howard Triche & Anna Nicole Smith cameos…WOW!

Maybe we need to get you a spot on a network. You could be like a modern day splice of Tim Russert, Andy Rooney, Archie Bunker, Tony Kornheiser, Norm from Cheers.

Frankly, I’m not sure you aren’t cloned from the DNA of all of those people.

@Rich Kotite my man, you make me want to double up on my heart medicine! Wall to wall election coverage, Keith Smart. Howard Triche & Anna Nicole Smith cameos…WOW!

Maybe we need to get you a spot on a network. You could be like a modern day splice of Tim Russert, Andy Rooney, Archie Bunker, Tony Kornheiser, Norm from Cheers.

Frankly, I’m not sure you aren’t cloned from the DNA of all of those people.
Election night is fun for me. As for me on a network I'm more of a podcast/live stream/Twitter (X) type as far as my personal viewing habits.

And right on time....Steve Doerschuk....lol

The Gangly Grifter of Boardman has more oddball business ideas than Kramer and Bernie kinda has the same physical frame as Kozmo.

Now it's Kosar Coffee. Look it up.

I hope they keep those pizza rolls! They also had fresh Kauffman Bakery doughnuts every day during the week.
The question is does West Holmes want to give up their coveted spot at the table for discussions about Big Lex vs Shelby basketball and how bad the travel is from Mansfield to New Philly?

Joining PACtionTM means your spot at the table will join in discussions about BellStores, college basketball, and Mo Tipton eating all-you-can-eat ribs at Jackie Lee's.

I hope they keep those pizza rolls! They also had fresh Kauffman Bakery doughnuts every day during the week.
Really?! Now I'm ticked. Would usually plan my trips between lunch & dinner to ensure they weren't out of pizza rolls, never thought about getting donuts there. That said, never been disappointed in a trip to Kauffman's. They have those "pull aparts" that come in a little tin. I'll apologize here for anyone that was ever behind me on the road when I had one of them sitting on my center console. I'm a decent driver for my age, but when you have one of those little tins sitting next to you, there's no where I'm trying to get in a hurry. ; )

A week 6 nonconference game. This indicates an unbalanced 7-team conference schedule, assuming the first three weeks are still non-conference games. If true, that puts an end to conference expansion talk for the 2025 season.
Its difficult for a 7 team league...especially week 10 depending on rivalry games as you know....when Lake was in the league without Green they made us have week 10 open because McKinley Massillon rivalry...the teams we had to play after playing the Fed were nuts, 2010 Watterson..they ended up being the D 3 state champs, 2011 Mooney...they were state champs that year....then Fitch gets out we were able to move Boardman to week 10...then Green got in and Boardman out. The PAC is such a great league and a lot of sports, you have to have an all over program...right now I don't see a lot of local schools wanting to change their situation. What happens if Minerva does something is the question.

Here is the most important news of the day!

For about $15 per you can grab a burger, fries, drink and a small cone and sit on a hard picnic table. Hurry before the bees show up. Good food but like every place anymore, not cheap.

Really?! Now I'm ticked. Would usually plan my trips between lunch & dinner to ensure they weren't out of pizza rolls, never thought about getting donuts there. That said, never been disappointed in a trip to Kauffman's. They have those "pull aparts" that come in a little tin. I'll apologize here for anyone that was ever behind me on the road when I had one of them sitting on my center console. I'm a decent driver for my age, but when you have one of those little tins sitting next to you, there's no where I'm trying to get in a hurry. ; )
Ok..once again I am out of the baked goods and eats loop....are we talking Kauffman's in Millersburg? Never heard of this....lol

Its difficult for a 7 team league...especially week 10 depending on rivalry games as you know....when Lake was in the league without Green they made us have week 10 open because McKinley Massillon rivalry...the teams we had to play after playing the Fed were nuts, 2010 Watterson..they ended up being the D 3 state champs, 2011 Mooney...they were state champs that year....then Fitch gets out we were able to move Boardman to week 10...then Green got in and Boardman out. The PAC is such a great league and a lot of sports, you have to have an all over program...right now I don't see a lot of local schools wanting to change their situation. What happens if Minerva does something is the question.
Word on the street at Kishman's IGA in Minerva is that the Lions are doing nothing and no one wants a new league member with a 3-77 record over the last 8 years.

What needs to happen is an East Canton vs Minerva game. That might snap the Lions out of it.

The question is does West Holmes want to give up their coveted spot at the table for discussions about Big Lex vs Shelby basketball and how bad the travel is from Mansfield to New Philly?

Joining PACtionTM means your spot at the table will join in discussions about BellStores, college basketball, and Mo Tipton eating all-you-can-eat ribs at Jackie Lee's.
I live on OCC turf, work in WCAL territory , and play in PACtionTM. I am well positioned to talk at all the tables haha

Then you can continue to go south down County Road 77 to Troyer's and try some of their stuff. Then take a left on St Rt 39 and go to Walnut Creek Cheese and have some Mud Valley Creamery ice cream. If you aren't exploding at the seams you can go into Sugarcreek and get some Amish Country donuts, I call these spare tires because without a doubt this is where the term donut tire came from, or Dough and Co donuts. Then buy some new furniture at Andreas so you can drift off into a sugar coma :ROFLMAO:

Then you can continue to go south down County Road 77 to Troyer's and try some of their stuff. Then take a left on St Rt 39 and go to Walnut Creek Cheese and have some Mud Valley Creamery ice cream. If you aren't exploding at the seams you can go into Sugarcreek and get some Amish Country donuts, I call these spare tires because without a doubt this is where the term donut tire came from, or Dough and Co donuts. Then buy some new furniture at Andreas so you can drift off into a sugar coma :ROFLMAO:
There's been a few times when the weather wasn't great and the Mrs had her "gals trip" to Berlin planned that I drove them. Every shop they walk into is a minimum of 45 minutes so plenty of time for me to make a side/sugar run.

That's were I learned the "side bag" rule. First time I did it got a small box of 6 to share. These ol' bats would pickup a whole donut take 2 bites and say "Oh lawd, there's no way I can eat all this" then drop that beautiful pastry carcass back in the box. So WASTEFUL!!! I still get them a few, but I get a side bag (or 2) with what I want.

And, before you ask, no I didn't eat the remainder of what those ladies left behind. (I ate just enough to stay an inch away from the lipstick marks!)

Hartville at one time had a lot of these...now has the Chocolate Factory....learned very young to stay away from these places that would give out fat bombs....no fast food places either...had no clue what a drive thru was till I needed a beer....lol....had to go to Springfield for those..or Suffield..we were dry also...lol