Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

First, they are not covering for anything. What are they not doing that you think they should be doing?

What do you want to call that woman if not she?
They release every manifesto of straight white guys. Why not this?

Reactions: y2h
Hatred for people who paraglided in and started chopping off heads in broad daylight, who hide behind civilians, who's stated goal is the elimination of Jews, who are a proxy for the leading state sponsor of terror?

Yeah thats totally irrational.
Good, we have found some common ground. It's perfectly normal to be against those things, but to actually be so ticked you want to lash out, that's not an acceptable way of turning the other cheek. It's hard to bring peace when we are caught up in wanting revenge or seeking justice.

And why didn’t they release it? I’m guessing bc the Nashville Mayor didn’t want it getting out, bc he has a kid.
That has been explained numerous times and it has nothing to do with the media.

Good, we have found some common ground. It's perfectly normal to be against those things, but to actually be so ticked you want to lash out, that's not an acceptable way of turning the other cheek. It's hard to bring peace when we are caught up in wanting revenge or seeking justice.
These people don't understand turning the other cheek. It only emboldens them.

Why hide the manifesto? It’s clear they didn’t want this to get out, not bc it would inspire other shooters but bc it puts a marginalized group under the microscope. They’re no longer victims.
That was why the school and family of victims didn't want it published?

An individual can decide to turn the other cheek. A leader in a secular society cannot or should not be expected make such a decision as a Christian for all of those whom he or she represents, unless all are Christians.

A person that cannot make such distinctions, this personal "separation of church and state", has no business running for office in America.

Last edited:
That was why the school and family of victims didn't want it published?
Why do you believe that "what they want" makes any difference ?

In light of what could be learned we are seeking the transparency for other communities to learn and keep their own people safer, I don't care what they want in this instance. No one really should.

Why do you believe that "what they want" makes any difference ?

In light of what could be learned we are seeking the transparency for other communities to learn and keep their own people safer, I don't care what they want in this instance. No one really should.
You guys are saying that it's a big lib cover up by agencies and a state government controlled by republicans. The school and families of the victims have stated they do not want the writings published. Media outlets put in freedom of information requests day one, but it's a lib cover up.

You have made zero valid arguments of what positive will come out by publishing the writings. It is very clear it's random scribblings and not some a manifesto. By definition, it is not a manifesto.

Victims should have rights. Until you can show that there is a greater good to come out of making crazy writings public over the rights of the victims to not be further victimized, then the public does not need to see something that no one intended to be public in the first place.

You guys are saying that it's a big lib cover up by agencies and a state government controlled by republicans. The school and families of the victims have stated they do not want the writings published. Media outlets put in freedom of information requests day one, but it's a lib cover up.

You have made zero valid arguments of what positive will come out by publishing the writings. It is very clear it's random scribblings and not some a manifesto. By definition, it is not a manifesto.

Victims should have rights. Until you can show that there is a greater good to come out of making crazy writings public over the rights of the victims to not be further victimized, then the public does not need to see something that no one intended to be public in the first place.
When you write something here on Yappi do you have hopes that someone will end up reading what you wrote? The point I am making if some one writes something down in most cases I would thing that is so at some point someone might read the written words. Until I read what was written I do not know the good that will be given to me. Just might help understand how and the why this person's brain went off and the how she/he thought the answer was to shoot innocent people. Knowing the how and why the shooter was thinking might help in stopping the next mentally ill person before it gets to the point of them pulling the trigger.

"Zero valid arguments"? LOL

You're an idiot tool. Why would ANYONE need an argument for transparency in government, fool ? Truth and transparency should obviously be the default IN AMERICA, you "useful idiot". Silence really protects no one actually in need of protection here, but simply conceals bad news for partisans on an issue that the sicko Demarxists' denial of reality has made into a partisan issue in the first place. You people are fluffing crazy, just for votes. You're sick.

Last edited:
When you write something here on Yappi do you have hopes that someone will end up reading what you wrote? The point I am making if some one writes something down in most cases I would thing that is so at some point someone might read the written words. Until I read what was written I do not know the good that will be given to me. Just might help understand how and the why this person's brain went off and the how she/he thought the answer was to shoot innocent people. Knowing the how and why the shooter was thinking might help in stopping the next mentally ill person before it gets to the point of them pulling the trigger.
Please offer some suggestions how to stop the next one as a result of reading a couple pages of her notebook? We have read these things before and what have learned that stops this?

Have you ever watched a sporting event that was disrupted by a fan running on the field? Do you know why the telecast seldom e if ever shows that behavior?

When you scribble something down in a personal journal, do you expect it to be read by the public? Investigators and professionals can have access to study and help with preventative measures. The general public does not need to see it. You are saying we have no expectation of privacy.

"Zero valid arguments"? LOL

You're an idiot tool. Why would ANYONE need an argument for transparency in government, fool ? Truth and transparency should obviously be the default IN AMERICA, you "useful idiot". Silence protects no one here, but conceals bad news for partisans on an issue that Democrat denial of reality nas made into a partisan issue in the first place. You people are fluffing crazy, just for votes. You're sick.
Still zero. You spew talking points and cry conspiracy. We know, you are the victim.

Please offer some suggestions how to stop the next one as a result of reading a couple pages of her notebook? We have read these things before and what have learned that stops this?

Have you ever watched a sporting event that was disrupted by a fan running on the field? Do you know why the telecast seldom e if ever shows that behavior?
Because it might give you the idea to do and in truth one wants to see your fat naked body.

First, they are not covering for anything. What are they not doing that you think they should be doing?

What do you want to call that woman if not she?
The Media sweeps tons of chit under the rug, and delays the release of things that don’t go along with the Leftist Agenda until people have either forgotten about it or don’t care much anymore.

The Media sweeps tons of chit under the rug, and delays the release of things that don’t go along with the Leftist Agenda until people have either forgotten about it or don’t care much anymore.
So they didn’t cover for anything in this case did they?