2024 returns some good talent.
QB- Slaughter
3 RBs
3 Olineman RT LT LG
2 Wrs

1 Dlineman
1 OLB
1 SS

Not sure if I’m missing anyone else. I know we have some good underclass coming up.

Repeat for the Tigers in 2024?

Schedule:
1-
2-@Canton GlenOak
3-vsBergen Catholic(NJ)
4-vsBuffalo Canisius(NY)
5-@Lakewood St Edward
6-vsDeMantha Catholic(MD)
7-vsFootball North(ON)
8-
9-@Warren Harding
10-vsCanton Mckinley

Last edited:
I would also add -

WR’s - #8,11 both played a lot.
O-line - #57 he started multiple games.
I also see #4 starting on D-line as well. Looking forward to seeing what our transfer portal looks like.😊

Xhscoach does not understand EDMF
You would be sorely mistaken about that claim.

You may also be sorely mistaken about the rules of the OHSAA, but we know that is all too true as well.

Again, congrats on the 🏆, Massillon, they aren’t easy to come by.

Who else is open that could fill the other spots?(Male,Glenville,Iggy,Avon?)
Be fun to make Louisville Male happen.
1000007061-02.jpeg

W
I would also add -

WR’s - #8,11 both played a lot.
O-line - #57 he started multiple games.
I also see #4 starting on D-line as well. Looking forward to seeing what our transfer portal looks like.😊
We also have a stud freshman wr (who garnered a Akron U offer before he even took a snap as a freshman)

A lot of skill in last year's freshman class (sophomores to be) I've seen a lot of freshmen teams over the years but I honestly think this one has the best combination of size and speed.

2023 was amazing and never forgotten.
2024 returns some good talent.
QB- Slaughter
3 RBs
3 Olineman RT LT LG
2 Wrs

1 Dlineman
1 OLB
1 SS

Not sure if I’m missing anyone else. I know we have some good underclass coming up.

Repeat for the Tigers in 2024?
You will probably need to wait and see what the transfer portal holds next summer.

I would say just bask in the glow of this year until after New Year’s, at the minimum.
I just LUUUUV the optimism folks show in the various states, because of returning starters, or NOT. In Georgia, NOTHING is a given, EVER! If we had voted on a state champion, like you boys did for ten decades. We would have had MANY, MANY unworthy champions. RARELY, does the presumptive state champion, especially in 7A, win the title. THIS season, none but 3A Cedar Grove, held up their potential. And THEY lost FIVE games in regular season, to badass upper tier schools from three states. In fact, the GHSA had TWO State Champions who had never won EVER! And one of THOSE, had Tyreek Hill in their backfield/WR, for four seasons.

Just in 7A alone. we had FIVE teams ranked in the national top twenty five at one time or other. And only 16th ranked Walton made the semis, let alone the finals. And Walton lost to Milton, 31-21 last night. Buford, with twenty five projected nationally ranked players in three classes. Lost in round three of five to Grayson, 19-14, for their second loss of the season. LAST season, #2 nationally ranked Buford was beaten by this same Walton team at home, in round two. And two loss Milton was lucky to make it out of round three, after pulling one out of their butt against national #12 ranked Colquitt, 39-37, with Colquitt's Neko fan, throwing for 322 yds against a Milton secondary with three Power Five signees. OH WELL, such is life. Life is a beeeooootch, and THEN you DIE!

Last edited:
W

We also have a stud freshman wr (who garnered a Akron U offer before he even took a snap as a freshman)

A lot of skill in last year's freshman class (sophomores to be) I've seen a lot of freshmen teams over the years but I honestly think this one has the best combination of size and speed.
WOW, an offer from the ZIPS????????????????🤪 FYI, freshman Ju Ju Lewis of Carrollton , Ga., was offered by SOUTHERN CAL, as an EIGHTH grader.

WOW, an offer from the ZIPS????????????????🤪 FYI, freshman Ju Ju Lewis of Carrollton , Ga., was offered by SOUTHERN CAL, as an EIGHTH grader.
That won't last at all the kid average at best. I have watched him several times and I honestly don't see nothing spectacular unlike you I'm not hating on the child because I hope he succeeds but I'm just calling like I see it

I just LUUUUV the optimism folks show in the various states, because of returning starters, or NOT. In Georgia, NOTHING is a given, EVER! If we had voted on a state champion, like you boys did for ten decades. We would have had MANY, MANY unworthy champions. RARELY, does the presumptive state champion, especially in 7A, win the title. THIS season, none but 3A Cedar Grove, held up their potential. And THEY lost FIVE games in regular season, to badass upper tier schools from three states. In fact, the GHSA had TWO State Champions who had never won EVER! And one of THOSE, had Tyreek Hill in their backfield/WR, for four seasons.

Just in 7A alone. we had FIVE teams ranked in the national top twenty five at one time or other. And only 16th ranked Walton made the semis, let alone the finals. And Walton lost to Milton, 31-21 last night. Buford, with twenty five projected nationally ranked players in three classes. Lost in round three of five to Grayson, 19-14, for their second loss of the season. LAST season, #2 nationally ranked Buford was beaten by this same Walton team at home, in round two. And two loss Milton was lucky to make it out of round three, after pulling one out of their butt against national #12 ranked Colquitt, 39-37, with Colquitt's Neko fan, throwing for 322 yds against a Milton secondary with three Power Five signees. OH WELL, such is life. Life is a beeeooootch, and THEN you DIE!
Your main got they head busted when they came up here end of story. 💩💩💩💩

That won't last at all the kid average at best. I have watched him several times and I honestly don't see nothing spectacular unlike you I'm not hating on the child because I hope he succeeds but I'm just calling like I see it
😳😳😳 you think JuJu Lewis is average performing like he has against 7A competition in Georgia as a Fr. and Soph. Damnnnnnnnn, not saying you’re wrong and def entitled to your opinion.