Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Moeller by 1-8

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • Moeller by 9-16

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Moeller by 17+

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters

Tough game to pick between. Both teams are playing at a high level. Assuming Moeller RB is back and healthy?

I don’t look at prior years records in this game and past performances.

If I had to pick, I would go with Moeller based on how tough the played Ed’s. Sorry ORB, I know Springfield has healthy players back and have been doubted all year.

Best of luck to both teams!

This came could honestly go either way. Both teams have been pretty hot. This seems like the year Moeller should win but Springfield has gotten the better of them the past two years. Kind of hard to predict

Tough game to pick between. Both teams are playing at a high level. Assuming Moeller RB is back and healthy?

I don’t look at prior years records in this game and past performances.

If I had to pick, I would go with Moeller based on how tough the played Ed’s. Sorry ORB, I know Springfield has healthy players back and have been doubted all year.

Best of luck to both teams!
SHS has some strong running backs this year. The lines are better than last year too.

Kinda, sorta. Depends on which version. If the new Fairmont could beat version 4 of SHS Moeller has a puncher's shot.
You didn’t hear? Fairmont won because of the refs. Tune in to fairmont radio sometime they will set you straight.

Too bad the game is not at Welcome Stadium. It would be shorter drive for both teams and likely draw a nice crowd of neutral fans from Dayton area. Welcome Stadium has plenty of parking but does charge the $5 fee. Good luck to both teams.

Too bad the game is not at Welcome Stadium. It would be shorter drive for both teams and likely draw a nice crowd of neutral fans from Dayton area. Welcome Stadium has plenty of parking but does charge the $5 fee. Good luck to both teams.
Seems all the host schools are charging for parking. Welcome would have made more sense no matter which 4 schools made it. Wonder if they put in.

Winner gets one of my "many Yappi" aliases.
BINGO.jpg

The football tournament regulations provide, "Sites may charge up to $5.00 for parking. The OHSAA Football Administrator must approve higher parking charges." I don't believe I have ever paid more than $5 to park at a postseason football game hosted by a school, so either no one has ever asked to charge more than $5 or someone has and the Administrator said, "Nyet."

The football tournament regulations provide, "Sites may charge up to $5.00 for parking. The OHSAA Football Administrator must approve higher parking charges." I don't believe I have ever paid more than $5 to park at a postseason football game hosted by a school, so either no one has ever asked to charge more than $5 or someone has and the Administrator said, "Nyet."
We paid $10 to park at Old Crew Stadium for Upper Arlington Bradley R3 final.

Host sites have been changing to park for ever. Also, Piqua is way better than welcome stadium. Welcome stadium is great to see a track meet but I feel to far away from the field.

Moeller wins going away. Maybe a running clock. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 38-10 with a running clock heading in to the 4th quarter. SHS with a late score to pull within 28. GBM 💪 🏈
Maybe, if you illegally recorded SHS's signs last friday, and then you fly the DeMatha Catholic football team up here and have them put on Moeller uniforms and pass them off as Moeller's football team. If you do all of that, I suppose anything's possible. It's amazing the hate 5 consecutive D1 regional Championships can bring out in people. I shudder to think what reaction the 6th one will cause...