Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Green by 1-8

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Massillon fans I have some questions for you...since you are the best/most hated fans.

I know for home games you have fans on both sides of your stadium...to do TIG....ERS.

Do you have fans sit on both sides when your not at your stadium? I guess I kind of answered my question...if there are no seats available of course you will have fans on both sides.

Last week I was on the home side...Canal's side cheering for Green. On our touchdown pass, I got a little boisterous cheering our TD. Saying that is what they get for having no safety...no respect...doesn't make sense. I didn't say anything to their fans...without any conversations with their fans...a husband probably told by his wife... went and got a cop...i wasn't cussing and their were no kids around...of course the cop didn't see what was wrong with me cheering for my team.

If you guys are on the opposite side of Massillon are you cheering loudly for them and maybe being a little cocky?
Holy charmin soft Columbus area people 😂😂 no wonder their teams mostly suck

I sat on the “visitor” side last year when CW played at Massillon…I wasn’t overly boisterous but I definitely enjoyed watching their shell shocked fans as their team got annihilated

I’ve sat in way better seats sometimes on the visitor side and it’s very nice to watch the Tiger faithful from that point of view.
I sit on the away side every year at home. I have great seats and most folks I’ve run into from the other teams have never said anything about me cheering for our team. The only issue this year was after Ed’s lost to us again I heard chirping about our QB being from Copley. So I just kindly asked how many zip codes and counties do they grab all of their players from 🤷🏻‍♂️ because we all know they didn’t all come from Lakewood. Other than that, no issues in the years I’ve sat over there

I'm all for taking advantage of the soft coverage, I'm just wondering if that's the only way to try to exploit it, because we do it a handful of times a game? It's seems slow to develop and rarely seems to pay off. Also I'm firmly in agreement in exploiting the middle of the field with the intermediate crossing routes. Any way we can get the ball in our playmakers hands that end in chunks of positive yards works for me. Just don't care for the long throws to the boundaries is all...
Don’t say this at the game sitting by some of our more incoherent and incompetent fans. They’ll bite your head off for that. Sorry some of our fans are the worst. Not all, but definitely have some real ones.

I sit on the away side every year at home. I have great seats and most folks I’ve run into from the other teams have never said anything about me cheering for our team. The only issue this year was after Ed’s lost to us again I heard chirping about our QB being from Copley. So I just kindly asked how many zip codes and counties do they grab all of their players from 🤷🏻‍♂️ because we all know they didn’t all come from Lakewood. Other than that, no issues in the years I’ve sat over there
We had a contingent for many, many years that sat in Section 13 on the visitors side. Always had a great time, the same Tiger faithful and got to meet many great people from our opponents. Wouldn't have traded that for anything. Well, except for being on the field like I was for the Valdosta game. LOL.

It's is just too easy! Made a similar comment over 20 years ago on JJ Huddle, and nothing has changed.

However, I do believe Massillon is the greatest football program in Ohio high school history. Steubenville and Canton can suck it!

We had a contingent for many, many years that sat in Section 13 on the visitors side. Always had a great time, the same Tiger faithful and got to meet many great people from our opponents. Wouldn't have traded that for anything. Well, except for being on the field like I was for the Valdosta game. LOL.
This is exactly what my experience has been. And I’ve loved it. I’ve met some real old timers and some cool people from other school. It’s been great. And I’m not knocking everyone, but our home side sometimes just makes the night/game tough at times. I don’t mind the yelling and cheering at all. What I do mind is cutting down the kids. That’s my biggest and only complaint/bitch really

Don’t say this at the game sitting by some of our more incoherent and incompetent fans. They’ll bite your head off for that. Sorry some of our fans are the worst. Not all, but definitely have some real ones.
At the end of the day us Tiger fans all want the same thing to win as many games as possible. We're a passionate fan base and that comes through in a multitude of different ways. Some fans expect absolute perfection, some tend to view things through orange colored glasses and there's a wide spectrum in between. All I can say is Tigers to da grave ya'll, if you know, you know.

At the end of the day us Tiger fans all want the same thing to win as many games as possible. We're a passionate fan base and that comes through in a multitude of different ways. Some fans expect absolute perfection, some tend to view things through orange colored glasses and there's a wide spectrum in between. All I can say is Tigers to da grave ya'll, if you know, you know.
Take ‘em to the Blarney Stone !!!

Only time I hated sitting on visitor side was when we played St Vincent-St Mary and there was this St V fan that would yell the entire game nonstop with a really bad ear piercing voice, "IRISH IRISH IRISH.. IRISH IRISH IRISH... IRISH IRISH IRISH..." It would be like that for all 4 quarters. Trying to sleep that night was impossible as my right ear would be ringing the entire night from that.

Better get there early, I heard Hoover has their Fall play going on at the same time at the High school. Parking will be a nightmare.
Maybe… fall plays aren’t usually well attended. Minimal impact IMO… if anything, the fall play attenders will be the ones who will be screwed

Only time I hated sitting on visitor side was when we played St Vincent-St Mary and there was this St V fan that would yell the entire game nonstop with a really bad ear piercing voice, "IRISH IRISH IRISH.. IRISH IRISH IRISH... IRISH IRISH IRISH..." It would be like that for all 4 quarters. Trying to sleep that night was impossible as my right ear would be ringing the entire night from that.
St. V fans are the absolute worst.

Wow...I totally forgot about this guy. He did the exact same thing at the Green vs St V basketball game. He did it nonstop, all game.