Walsh Jesuit vs. Archbishop Hoban

What a turn of events!
1696035710779.png

Damn. Can't believe Walsh got taken to the shed like that. Congrats to Hoban. I can't wait for the Glenville game

If either team manages to win this one by 20+, they will have my #1 vote for the week. Regardless, the loser will still be no lower than #6 for me after this weekend. Best of luck to both teams.
Well, it is looking like Hoban at #1 again this week. Did another team in NEO just pull a Withrow and not finish their game? What is up with this season?

Well, it is looking like Hoban at #1 again this week. Did another team in NEO just pull a Withrow and not finish their game? What is up with this season?
I don't know. Just seems like Hoban's on a whole nother level this season. Can't wait for the Glenville game next week. Should be a good one

I don’t think so. Yes Walsh was overrated, but this is Hoban’s best team since Tyrell took over there. Boykin+ the defense won’t let them lose.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not slagging on Hoban at all. It just seems like 6-0 against an aggregate record under .500 might not be the indicator of quality people think it is.

OTOH, it is also possible for a game to spin completely out of control. The better team wins, but they're not that much better.

I don’t think so. Yes Walsh was overrated, but this is Hoban’s best team since Tyrell took over there. Boykin+ the defense won’t let them lose.
They’re really good, but I think it’s his 3rd best behind 2020 & 2016, neck and neck with 2018. They won’t have an argument anyway unless they win it all.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not slagging on Hoban at all. It just seems like 6-0 against an aggregate record under .500 might not be the indicator of quality people think it is.

OTOH, it is also possible for a game to spin completely out of control. The better team wins, but they're not that much better.
The eye test is all you need. If you haven’t physically put eyes on this team, you just don’t know. They’re playing the most difficult schedule in D2, so dismiss it all you want. This has become MO for this program.

Wow, I was very wrong about this game. Hoban offense vs Walsh defense was not interesting at all. Walsh had no answers, and their offense never had a chance to get going. Bye week for Hoban last week coupled with focused preparation this week made an enormous statement win. Those plays will be gametape for Walsh's opponents the rest of the season.