Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Cohen executed the hush money scam at the order of Trump. He went to prison for it. Both are true. The judge preciding over the case even said so. You are a lying sack.

Liar.

Cohen admitted to his lawyers he had nothing on Trump. Stormy signed a statement stating she did not have an affair with Trump.

Are you calling your star witnesses liars?

Indeed. The whole family's been able to grift off the deal as well. So it's a win-win for the ol' Trumpster. Lol.
You play the hand you're dealt....or about to be dealt.... or you play off what you see of the other idiot's hand. Trump was Manhattan long before Soros' toady ;)

Wait. So Trump was lying when he promised an arrest was imminent on Tuesday? No way. Lol.
I have always had a problem deciding what BOM is. He can appear as someone who has some good political instincts and also as someone who has zero political skills.

I don't know what he was doing here. All we know is the result - that it brought out people on the left side of the aisle that don't think this is a good idea, he siezed control of the narrative, put Bragg on the defensive, and basically took the position that he can't wait for Bragg to get his indictment. Given that getting indicted is not something anyone relishes, you have to wonder what the play is here and whether the result he got was intentional or serendipity.

But I have always wanted to decide one way or the other on Trump: idiot or genius. If it is idiot, then he must be the Forrest Gump of politics. If he is a genius, he sure does and says some apparently dumb stuff politically. I suppose it can be both, depending on the situation.

The man loves a fight, but, again, in that context, I have seen him at his most effective and at his worst. He is an enigma.

I have always had a problem deciding what BOM is. He can appear as someone who has some good political instincts and also as someone who has zero political skills.

I don't know what he was doing here. All we know is the result - that it brought out people on the left side of the aisle that don't think this is a good idea, he siezed control of the narrative, put Bragg on the defensive, and basically took the position that he can't wait for Bragg to get his indictment. Given that getting indicted is not something anyone relishes, you have to wonder what the play is here and whether the result he got was intentional or serendipity.

But I have always wanted to decide one way or the other on Trump: idiot or genius. If it is idiot, then he must be the Forrest Gump of politics. If he is a genius, he sure does and says some apparently dumb stuff politically. I suppose it can be both, depending on the situation.

The man loves a fight, but, again, in that context, I have seen him at his most effective and at his worst. He is an enigma.
All I know for sure is that dude lives for staying above the fold. That's as simply as I can say it. Lol.

Wait. So Trump was lying when he promised an arrest was imminent on Tuesday? No way. Lol.
Never was going to be an arrest, trump fundraising from the MAGA idiots like OldSoulon. I hope he sent all his Social Security check to the Orange bastard!

That had no effect on the fact that the case against him appears to be bogus, let alone unconstitutional.
So now you’re a constitutional lawyer? Based on what part of the constitution? Let’s hear your stupid opinions. I need another good laugh!!

Liar.

Cohen admitted to his lawyers he had nothing on Trump. Stormy signed a statement stating she did not have an affair with Trump.

When you have Cohen’s lawyer testifying that Cohen told him he paid this on a home equity line of credit on his own home, and that he did it to protect Melania and Barron Trump, Bragg is literally supplying the witness that establishes that this was not campaign related. Lolol

The guy is not very good at this, but Trump definitely put a stick in his spokes. This is why I truly appreciate Trump. He’s a complete c0ck.

Liar.

She signed a statement for 130K. LOL. Cohen has been clear on his fixing for Trump. Funny that you think Cohen did this without Trumps instruction. All of them are liars. They cancel each other out and all we have is the truth. Trump bare backed Stormy and he told Cohen to make it go away during the election. Good times.

i really love math. 2+2=4. always has. always will.

people on here saying they know things to be true that they have no actual knowledge of always gives me a smile. I learned not to do that in high school geometry. i guess some people missed that lesson.